Thread: Trident: The Ultimate Weapon

Chats: 0

Default Trident: The Ultimate Weapon

Layout:
    90 x 4 x 35

Are you looking for the ultimate weapon for heavier oil conditions? Arm yourself with the Motiv Trident. Combining two brand new technologies, the Coercion HVH reactive coverstock (finished at 3000LSS) and the asymmetric Turbulent core (2.49RG, .054Diff), this ball bolsters an arsenal by providing strong midlane roll without sacrificing backend hitting power. The Trident is slated to be the top-middle piece on the Motiv ball guide and it fits that bill to a T, hooking sooner than my original Jackal but proving more downlane motion than the Carnage. Leaving mine at box finish I found that I could play multiple angles showing off the ball’s versatility. When I was outside 10 going straight up the midlane roll would take over and smooth out my reaction; there was no jump from the dry, only a smooth roll to the pocket. When I moved further in and swung it I could easily get it through the heads and see it read the breakpoint stronger, giving me the recovery needed to climb back and drive through the pins. This ball is best fitted for heavier, fresher conditions as a starter piece that you can then easily transition down to a cleaner, quicker cover.

Trent Overbey
    In the Zone Pro Shop
    Motiv Staff
    www.motivbowling.com

Same thing can be said for Brunswick's Ultimate Nirvana. The RG's & Diff are pretty much identical to each other.

The only difference, is, the Ultimate Nirvana is about $10 cheaper.

#TeamBrunswick
    http://www.bowlwithbrunswick.com/balls/all/
    Southern Nevada USBC Board of Directors. DV8 - Thug Unruly, Vandal, Vandal Smash. Pitbull, Brunswick - Ultimate Nirvana, Fanatic BTU, Vintage Danger Zone, Plastic T Zone. Memberships- USBC Southern Nevada - http://www.sonvbowl.com, 9TapTour Las Vegas Region - http://www.9taptour.com, LaneSideReviews, #TeamLSR, #TeamBrunswick

SandBagger
    Chats: 26

don't be a hater Big B guy

I picked up a Trident for an upcoming scratch league shot (long, heavy and flat sport pattern)
    can't wait to see how it does on the soup

So far its a lot more ball than I like on a THS
    I went with a pin to the right and slightly below fingers, with the MB 2 1/2 inches out
    a little stronger than what I have on my RG HayWire, which gave me at good 5 to 6 more boards of overall hook
    Beyond Revs Pro Shop Staffer. West Valley and Riverton, Utah.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums. 900Global Inception DCT, Inception Pearl, Honey Badger, Covert Ops, Special Ops, Desert Ops Brunswick Green Quantum Radical Tremendous