Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Electorial college must go

Chats: 0

At least here in Florida they require a photo ID before you get your ballet ...maybe that will keep the "dead" from voting
    Roto Grip Sinister, Storm 2Fast, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Joy Ride, Storm Phase, Storm Sky Rocket, Storm Mix, 14#equipment..Disabled bowler bowl from a wheel chair.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums and a ball contest winner!

Pin Crusher

How many dead people have you seen voting?

Quote Originally Posted by Jessiewoodard57 View Post
    At least here in Florida they require a photo ID before you get your ballet ...maybe that will keep the "dead" from voting

True. It does seem odd that some would argue with doing away with the electoral college system expressing concern over "votes not counting", then in the next breath argue against requiring ID so we know if someone even has the right to vote, or has not voted three times already. I mean, do they want votes to count or not?

Found this after a quick search. CBS news report on "dead people"voting in California.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg2vsq2aDkA

The electoral college has become largely irrelevant (though it did save us from Al Gore), but anyone concerned about votes not counting should be mad as hell about the fraud being committed on a very large scale.

Pin Crusher

Your not really a bowler are you?

Quote Originally Posted by fordman1 View Post
    I think we are in trouble. The states that will decide the election are Florida, Ohio and North Carolina. God help us!
    Michigan could decide it, if the above states go red, along with Michigan.
    Hammer Purple Urethane. Storm Surge Hybrid, Storm Pitch Purple, Roto Grip Hyper Cell.
    2 Storm Surge Pearl 4x4x2 and a no flare, ,Roto Grip Hot Cell, Roto Grip Haywire.
    2020/2021, Hi Average 219, Hi Game 289, Hi Series 771, 30 Clean 4, 700 Series 16.
    2021/2022, Hi Average 211, Hi Game 256 Hi Series 693, 30 Clean 0, 700 Series 0.
    Proud member of Bowlingboards.com Since 2013.

what I don't understand is our current administration allowing the flood of all these refugees. We are having trouble employing our current citizens and your going to make it worst by adding MORE ...really ...all they want is a large number of entitle voters to boost their chances in winning the election
    Roto Grip Sinister, Storm 2Fast, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Joy Ride, Storm Phase, Storm Sky Rocket, Storm Mix, 14#equipment..Disabled bowler bowl from a wheel chair.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums and a ball contest winner!

Pin Crusher

I never thought I would find a candidate dumber than Sarah Palin, then along comes Gary Johnson. Libertarians should be ashamed.

I never thought I would find a candidate dumber than Sarah Palin, then along comes Gary Johnson. Libertarians should be ashamed.
    Palin is actually smarter than most politicians.

How quickly we have forgotten about Joe Biden...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast