Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Electorial college must go

Pin Crusher
    Chats: 0

I bet Joe knows where and what Aleppo is. Betcha he can name a foreign leader too. Johnson can't do either but Palin can see Russia from her porch..

Quote Originally Posted by fordman1 View Post
    I bet Joe knows where and what Aleppo is. Betcha he can name a foreign leader too. Johnson can't do either but Palin can see Russia from her porch..
    Palin never said that. FYI. Check Snopes

Banned
    Chats: 68

Quote Originally Posted by Briantime View Post
    You need Snopes to prove that?

I guess Tina Fey's impression of Sarah Palin was so good, many people couldn't tell the difference.

Pin Crusher
    Chats: 0

Did you see her endorsement speech for Trump earlier this year? Even he looked didn't know what she was talking about. So Johnson, Palin ticket would be OK?

Quote Originally Posted by fordman1 View Post
    Did you see her endorsement speech for Trump earlier this year? Even he looked didn't know what she was talking about. So Johnson, Palin ticket would be OK?
    It's not a ticket I would vote for but that doesn't mean either one of them is stupid. Fact is, I have yet to hear anyone call Sarah Palin stupid who I think is smarter than she is. It's odd to me how she gets singled out by the left as being stupid when they are blind to the lack of mental horsepower lacking in members of their own party. Kind of the, "You disagree with me so there must be something wrong with you" mindset.

This "dumb lady" has a net worth estimated between 12 and 20 million dollars. I you are smarter than she is, what's your excuse?

If you believe that Snopes is actually correct and doing real fact checking....can I interest you in some nice swamp land.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    If you believe that Snopes is actually correct and doing real fact checking....can I interest you in some nice swamp land.
    Maybe. If you believe that quote did not originate from Tina Fey, can I buy your land with an IOU?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike White View Post
    You need Snopes to prove that?

I guess Tina Fey's impression of Sarah Palin was so good, many people couldn't tell the difference.
    Now they have that Alex Baldwin guy playing Trump.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Now they have that Alex Baldwin guy playing Trump.....
    Love me some Alec Baldwin on SNL. I think he is the best guest host they have.

Maybe. If you believe that quote did not originate from Tina Fey, can I buy your land with an IOU?
    I made no comment on where the quote came from, I'm just saying Snopes is controlled by the liberal media and is a sad excuse for a fact checker.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast