Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Electorial college must go

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    I made no comment on where the quote came from, I'm just saying Snopes is controlled by the liberal media and is a sad excuse for a fact checker.
    I missed your point. Sorry.

We are is a sad position with the massive corruption in Government, plus we no longer have any unbiased news media, if fact we barely have any truthful mainstream news media at all.
    The fact is Obama relaxed and over-rode the controls for Federal Benefit programs under the premise that he was helping the needy when he was adding people who never should have been included to ensure the voters he needed to gain a second term, they gave benefits and potentially registered millions of non citizens with the required registration program through DHS. Do you realize we are paying SSI benefits to millions of people that are citizens of other countries and not citizens here at all, and have never even worked here or paid into the federal programs.... all to keep the people right where they want them, if some of these groups wise up they will discover that the Government is really the group keeping them down.

Quote Originally Posted by Briantime View Post
    I missed your point. Sorry.
    No problem.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234