Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Electorial college must go

Pin Crusher
    Chats: 0

Default Electorial college must go

We need to make sure every vote counts. Using the electoral college your vote only counts if you are in a battle ground state.

The law must be changed so all votes count.

I completely agree! As a life long NYer there is not reason to vote for the president in this state. The reasoning behind the electoral college is outdated and isn't necessary in today's country.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums and a ball contest winner.

Chats: 4

I also agree 100% why go and stand in line for hours and hours to get to
    vote if it doesn't really count for anything anyway except for maybe the
    local elections.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    Right handed, ex-cranker now a power tweener approx. 350 - 400 RPM's PAP 4 1/2" over 1" up high league sanctioned game 300 high league sanctioned series 788
    Bill

Quote Originally Posted by fordman1 View Post
    We need to make sure every vote counts. Using the electoral college your vote only counts if you are in a battle ground state.

The law must be changed so all votes count.
    I agree with your perspective.
    Hammer Purple Urethane. Storm Surge Hybrid, Storm Pitch Purple, Roto Grip Hyper Cell.
    2 Storm Surge Pearl 4x4x2 and a no flare, ,Roto Grip Hot Cell, Roto Grip Haywire.
    2020/2021, Hi Average 219, Hi Game 289, Hi Series 771, 30 Clean 4, 700 Series 16.
    2021/2022, Hi Average 211, Hi Game 256 Hi Series 693, 30 Clean 0, 700 Series 0.
    Proud member of Bowlingboards.com Since 2013.

Pin Crusher

This waste of taxpayer's efforts to have a clean election should've been wiped from the planet a long time ago. As it stands, a candidate just need to win in the right places, rendering everyone's vote useless. This is exactly how the last 4 elections were won.
    Old guy with power (15.5-16; 325). Current arsenal--Storm Summit, RotoGrip Idol Helios, Storm Phaze III, Storm SureLock (retired), Storm IQ Tour Nano and Motiv Rebel tank (spare/dry). High sanctioned game - 300 (4). High sanctioned series - 856. A.V. 300-s - 8. Longest string - 25.
    2023/2024 YTD highs--High game-289; high series-739

Must be depressing to be a republican in California and a democrat in Texas. I live in ohio, so my vote matters lol.

1st off I have said it for years the electoral college should be gone (to easy for them to be bought or extorted) Personally with electronic voting machines my concern is the tally could be altered with software thereby stealing an election. No matter how much scandal is brought to light I think this one has already been rigged. (bought and paid for by the foundation)
    Roto Grip Sinister, Storm 2Fast, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Joy Ride, Storm Phase, Storm Sky Rocket, Storm Mix, 14#equipment..Disabled bowler bowl from a wheel chair.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums and a ball contest winner!

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

Quote Originally Posted by Timmyb View Post
    This waste of taxpayer's efforts to have a clean election should've been wiped from the planet a long time ago. As it stands, a candidate just need to win in the right places, rendering everyone's vote useless. This is exactly how the last 4 elections were won.

Exactly right! That being said it's scary to think that most voters have no clue about the issues, how the candidate's voted on issues in the past of who their candidtates are or are not in bed with. Too many believe mainstream media as well as most lies told to them. They can't be bothered listening to a speech themselves and seeing what was or wasn't twisted or taken out of context.
    As a combat vet who had friends impacted by Benghazi and other actions by the Secretary of State there is no way I could ever vote for Hillary. That's without even having to go into all the other crap she has been involved in. Seriously, how does a person commit suicide by shooting themselves in the back of the head without a gun? That's power and money right there!
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

Billf I totally agree ...the one I like is a judge that dies in his sleep while staying in the oppositions camp. Seems like "mob style" politics to me. Booming business for body bags
    Roto Grip Sinister, Storm 2Fast, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Joy Ride, Storm Phase, Storm Sky Rocket, Storm Mix, 14#equipment..Disabled bowler bowl from a wheel chair.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums and a ball contest winner!

Pin Crusher

I think we are in trouble. The states that will decide the election are Florida, Ohio and North Carolina. God help us!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast