Thread: End of summer $1000 tournament

Super Moderator

Blog Entries
    Chats: 1305

Default End of summer $1000 tournament

Every summer we have a summer long points event that is capped off with a summer end tournament for $1000 first place. The "qualifying" is ran between 2 centers then at the end they take the top 10 from each in points and high female and SR from each house for a total of 24 entries in the final. I qualified 2nd out of my house and 3rd over all this year. Each round tonight you bowl 2 games H2H against whoever you draw with each round eliminating half the field. If you get knocked out first round you don't get anything, but making it to the second round gets atleast $125 back.

Down side to this tournament is the center I qualified through I'm averaging in the 225 range and the center the final tournament is its around 205 so I'll have some catching up to do. Hoping for a good first round draw (I'm drawing 2nd) to atleast get through that round. Need some extra spending cash for the tournaments in heading to in Orlando this weekend lol

Chats: 4

Good luck Storm and maybe you will get a good draw and get an easy
    win and get into the second round.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    Right handed, ex-cranker now a power tweener approx. 350 - 400 RPM's PAP 4 1/2" over 1" up high league sanctioned game 300 high league sanctioned series 788
    Bill

Super Moderator

Blog Entries
    Chats: 1305

Welllllll didn't go so great lol got the kind of draw I didn't want. A mid 180 average with potential to shoot. Couldn't make up the handicap gap in the 2 games. The final 4 ended up having handicap of 41,43,45, and 17 pins a game.