Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best shoes which do not flop in the back?

SandBagger
    Chats: 7

Default Best shoes which do not flop in the back?

-----

I only wear shoes that do not flop in the back, the best shoe for what use ?

Cranker
    Chats: 0

I am show shopping right now and seen these. Read reviews and all sounds except the guy who says they don't slide? I can't spend a lot right now and wondering if anyone can help on the BB.com sale this weekend...lol

http://www.bowlingball.com/products/...ht-handed.html
    “There’s nothing like throwing a 16lb 8.5 inch sphere at 10 3.5lb wooden objects spaced 12 inches apart and having them all hit each other” proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Quote Originally Posted by LOUVIT View Post
    I am show shopping right now and seen these. Read reviews and all sounds except the guy who says they don't slide? I can't spend a lot right now and wondering if anyone can help on the BB.com sale this weekend...lol

http://www.bowlingball.com/products/...ht-handed.html
    Dexter's Ricky III's are low priced and are a good bang for the buck. I've had mine since Jan 2015 and they still feel great.
    Southern Nevada USBC Board of Directors. DV8 - Thug Unruly, Vandal, Vandal Smash. Pitbull, Brunswick - Ultimate Nirvana, Fanatic BTU, Vintage Danger Zone, Plastic T Zone. Memberships- USBC Southern Nevada - http://www.sonvbowl.com, 9TapTour Las Vegas Region - http://www.9taptour.com, LaneSideReviews, #TeamLSR, #TeamBrunswick

Cranker

these? 45.00?... on sale this weekend. I may just go to my PSO and pay his prices and be sure I have enough slide, I'll probably pay twice the price....

http://www.bowlingball.com/products/...ide-width.html

reviews..from bb.com below
    I cannot stick at all! i am a large man and have a bad back, I've already taken 2 nose dives and will not take another...lol
    reviews......
    When I first got these shoes, I thought they looked nice. I tried them on and they were comfortable. The first time I threw a ball I noticed that they didn't slide very well. I though that I just needed to break them in, but 32 games later and they still do not slide worth a hill of beans. When I can afford it I am buying new shoes, until then I will have to deal with the possibility of knee problems from sticking to the approach.
    Was this comment helpful? yes no
    More reviews by Robert Mokros

most horrible bowling shoes on the planet! I bought these shoes because of price and comfort only to find that the slide right soles don't slide worth a damn.on top of that the rubber on the toe comes down to far and makes you stick which makes it pretty hard on the knees! i've had it with these shoes! they're garbage and you're better off buying your own pair of rental shoes. Don't buy these, they are #$%&
    Last edited by LOUVIT; 09-03-2016 at 05:26 PM.
    “There’s nothing like throwing a 16lb 8.5 inch sphere at 10 3.5lb wooden objects spaced 12 inches apart and having them all hit each other” proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

SandBagger
    Chats: 7

I have the rickys and they flop in the back does anybody else have sucess without flopping with any other shoes

Super Moderator

Blog Entries
    Chats: 1305

Sounds like they are too big

I have the Brunswick Warriors, not a fancy shoe with changeable soles or anything but only around 55.00. I'm not a big slider / push-off bowler and not very hard on shoes.

I have never had any bowling shoes that flop, I lace them on the tighter side and they are solidly attached in the back.

Cranker

Chats: 55

Did you know that by tying your sliding foot bowling shoe tighter, it will make you slide easier? I don't know why, but it does work, even though it sounds weird.

As far a flopping in the back, that is poor fit. People with narrow heels can get a heel guard to put in their shoes that prevents slipping.
    Last edited by classygranny; 09-05-2016 at 01:29 PM.
    Proud member of bowlingboards.com bowling forums & winner of bowling ball give-away!
    High Series - 704; High Game - 290 (a long time ago) Current Average - 150

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast