Quote Originally Posted by Timmyb View Post
We always have fun, it's just frustrating when this bozo keeps making the same mistakes. Near the beginning of the league, they had another guy doing this, but he quit, and the owner never replaced him. From what I gather, it's pretty much the only job he thinks the kid is capable of, and he's not. Should have seen the night he didn't check the switch, and put out like a 45'+ pattern....
I hear ya. I went into my typical night this past Tuesday and got a surprise they were oiled a lot!! heavier than they have been all year with not so crisp backends. I had my nuclear cell, Rubicon RC2 and Hustle PBR with a lot of lane shine so to say the least I was ill prepared for that. I am not a hi rev guy anymore and my speed is not the best so could not get the ball to go through the pins good. Came in Thursday (loaded for bear this time I got my Halo Vision with surface (Which I did not need) and bowled real well till the last game and missed the transition but will take 711 any time out. I got to remember to not move 1-2 boards when that happens I need to move a whole zone. Glad you are having fun like me. Steve