Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: JaxBowlingGuy 16/17 League Scores

Chats: 0

Did the ginger bread house win ? I assume it did. BTW, great season !
    Hammer Purple Urethane. Storm Surge Hybrid, Storm Pitch Purple, Roto Grip Hyper Cell.
    2 Storm Surge Pearl 4x4x2 and a no flare, ,Roto Grip Hot Cell, Roto Grip Haywire.
    2020/2021, Hi Average 219, Hi Game 289, Hi Series 771, 30 Clean 4, 700 Series 16.
    2021/2022, Hi Average 211, Hi Game 256 Hi Series 693, 30 Clean 0, 700 Series 0.
    Proud member of Bowlingboards.com Since 2013.

Super Moderator

Blog Entries
    Chats: 1305

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksox1 View Post
    Did the ginger bread house win ? I assume it did. BTW, great season !
    Lol yes it did and she donated half of the winnings to a local big cat (lions and tigers) sanctuary and spent the other half at Disney World.

Super Moderator

Blog Entries

League Night Tonight:

Game 1: Came out strong with the front 5 throwing the Lane Masters Mighty Kong. In the 6th frame Lin left a weak 7 on the right lane. Converted the spare and struck on the left. Going back to the right lane I made a slight adjustment and left the 10. The ball was giving me good length with the polished pearl cover and plenty of backend motion without being too snappy. Finished with shooting a 248

Game 2: I stayed with the Mighty Kong and threw the ball well. Had a couple spares and a blower 9 pin in the 8th. During the 10th frame I began to see the ball wanting to dive a little too strong which actually let the big 4 on my fill shot. Finished with 233

Game 3: Seeing the reaction I got in the 10th of game 2, I decided to make the change to the Lane Masters Yeah Baby to blend out the reaction down lane. First frame I missed it at release leaving a bucket. I converted that then followed with a ringing 10 in the 2nd then again in the 6th. The 8th frame gave me a pocket 7-10. Punched out the 9th and 10th to shoot 224 and 705 series

All in all it was a good night on the lanes raising my average from 229 to 230 with only one week left.

#lanemasters
    #jaxbowlingguy

Super Moderator

Blog Entries

Finished out the Thursday league last night. I threw the Lane Masters Mighty Kong game 1 to shoot a 199. Mental mistake to miss one spare then followed it up with back to back splits (converting one of them).

Came out game 2 throwing the Lane Masters Yeah Baby. Struck first frame. Ringing 10 in the second then strikes until the 8th where I had another ringing 10. Punched out after that for a 259.

Game 3 I stayed with the Yeah Baby but battled carry as the lanes began breaking down unusually quick. Stayed clean with 5 out of 6 spares being nine counts finishing with a 203 and 661 series.

Finished out the league at a 229 average.

Like my bowling Facebook page and subscribe to my YouTube channel.

#lanemasters
    #jaxbowlingguy

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345