Thread: Sche3067 2016-2017 scores

Blog Entries
    Chats: 0

Default Sche3067 2016-2017 scores

bowled pretty well but I kept turning my shoulders to much on my single pins in my last game. I hit the pocket except for one shot and we took all 4 games. I won some cash in the pool as well.

Blog Entries

10/31 - game one 198

I started sloppy but I was able to spare. I missed the bucket in frame 5 but managed to get 4 strikes to finish the game.

game two 182

Opened with a split but got things rolling. By 5th frame I felt like things were starting to go my way until my shoe stuck on the approach and lost my balance for a deadly 6-10 split. Hit another double but only hit spares on the 10th frame.

game 3 188

Started with a double but couldn't carry the 10 on a 50/50 pocket shot. Missed the 10 pin and next frame i hit a split. I maintained my posure and hit two doubles. I ended with spares but I was happy to get back to my average.

Strike 41.7 %
    Spare 68.8
    Open 16.7

League Avg 188

My Team won all our games which has pushed us +6 games from second with the second lowest handicap in our league

Blog Entries

bowled much better than last week and felt much more comfortable. Started strong but then my ball reaction started to change. I move right and left but couldn't get the ball to enter the pocket the right way. After the second game i changed to a symmetric core. Missed my spare but i doubled with the new ball. My next throw would end up being a split and that is when i realized my symmetrical ball was not gong to work on the right lane.I decided to use the symmetrical core on the left and go back to my radical guru on the right. That proved to work well as I finished strong and won our second game. The Last game the symmetrical ball began to come in way to hard at the back end so i went back to my radical guru on both lanes, I went off for 5 strikes in a row. I lost my focus after the Monday night football game started, but finished with a good game. We ended up winning all our games with almost 500 pins above there total pin count.

I could have been better at my spare pickups but I wasn't doing the necessary steps to make sure i hit them. I would miss by an inch or 2 every time sometimes hitting up on the ball to much because i didn't trust myself. Even during the approach thoughts would enter my head and distract me. I need to learn to stop and reset more often

Blog Entries

1st game felt good but then my ball encountered carry down in the back end and caused all kinds of trouble in my head. I think i should have went with my ambush after the start of the second game. We were playing a bunch of seniors that spin the ball in all sorts of ways with their old urethane. Also we bowl on the lanes just 10 minuets after they get oiled.

we split the series and remain 3 games in first
    Last edited by Sche3067; 11-16-2016 at 12:13 PM.

Blog Entries

Biggest match of the year for us considering we played the team that was tied with us. . We swept them all 4 games and i bowled the best series of the year.