Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DV8 Warranty?

My T Zone was cracking around the thumb, and when I took it back to my Pro Shop, it was replaced with no questions asked.

I also just noticed that I have a very small crack on the bridge and a compression fracture by the middle finger on my Ultimate Nirvana.

My PSO looked at it and said in its current condition, Brunswick won't do any thing and considering how small the crack is and the compression fracture isn't bad, there won't be any change in the performance of the ball.

If the crack and/or compression fracture gets bigger, he'll get it replaced.
    Southern Nevada USBC Board of Directors. DV8 - Thug Unruly, Vandal, Vandal Smash. Pitbull, Brunswick - Ultimate Nirvana, Fanatic BTU, Vintage Danger Zone, Plastic T Zone. Memberships- USBC Southern Nevada - http://www.sonvbowl.com, 9TapTour Las Vegas Region - http://www.9taptour.com, LaneSideReviews, #TeamLSR, #TeamBrunswick

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

I've filed several warranty claims. DV8 was the best, Storm was the worst. The Storm rep met me at my Storm VIP pro shop and told be the 1 1/2" crack wasn't bad enough to warranty. This was the third 900RotoStorm I had crack in some way, shape or form. Out of my 28 balls I currently own guess how many were purchased new from 900RotoStorm? 1, my still cracked Scream. I keep it as a reminder to not buy from a company that won't stand behind their products
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12