Thread: what websites allow you to request the recommended 3 ounce weight for bowling ball

SandBagger
    Chats: 7

Default what websites allow you to request the recommended 3 ounce weight for bowling ball

[[[[

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

what websites allow you to request the recommended 3 ounce weight for bowling ball
    None.

They don't make 3 ounce bowling balls, unless it's for a bowling game from a toy store.

Now if you mean "Top Weight" I believe most have options for requesting from certain top weight ranges.
    Last edited by bowl1820; 10-01-2016 at 10:22 AM.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

That's 3-Pounds he asked about 3 ounces.

He posted this again over on ballreviews later, he meant 3 ounces of top weight.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

SandBagger

yes top weight. What website allow for this?

Chats: 64

I have ordered from just about every online retailer at one time or another. Firstly Amazon is the worst with bowling.com coming a close second. Nobody at bowling.com knows how to bowl. My choice has been for the past few years is bowlingball.com. If you make a request they fill it or call you with options if they can't.

They also have the best and really only online chat tech support. They will even call you to discuss layouts if you are getting the ball from them. They are the best hands down. Ask for Dustin, he is there tech guy and he knows his stuff.

Great site, highly recommend. bowlingball.com

Super Moderator

Blog Entries
    Chats: 1305

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    I have ordered from just about every online retailer at one time or another. Firstly Amazon is the worst with bowling.com coming a close second. Nobody at bowling.com knows how to bowl. My choice has been for the past few years is bowlingball.com. If you make a request they fill it or call you with options if they can't.

They also have the best and really only online chat tech support. They will even call you to discuss layouts if you are getting the ball from them. They are the best hands down. Ask for Dustin, he is there tech guy and he knows his stuff.

Great site, highly recommend. bowlingball.com
    My last order from bowling.com they called me the same day to say they couldn't get the exact specs requested for both ball and told me what options I have. Never had any issues from bowling.com or bowlingball.com. Have used bowling.com probably 85% of the time over the years just because I get charged sales tax on BB.com being in FL

SandBagger

how about bowler's paradise

Buddies Proshop and bowler x are the most accommodating.. i love buddies , u call u get a real proshop pro right away

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

Quote Originally Posted by 2handedsniper View Post
    how about bowler's paradise
    They have an additional information box where you can type in the specs desired. Beware, type in what you actually want without typos
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com