Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Contest Oct 3, 2016 to Oct 9, 2016 - Storm Phaze II

Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by LOUVIT View Post
    I won a Phaze here a few months ago and I was not impressed. Then again I average 160 or so, but my Track Heat moves more than the Phaze, maybe the Phaze 2 is better....remember I am not putting the ball down, maybe it's just me. with all the colors on it you can't really see how it's rolling...lol
    From what I'm understanding about the reviews I have been reading, the Phaze II is suppose to have a stronger roll than the original. Though everyone is different I have reading a lot of positive reviews on it so far.

Cranker

Quote Originally Posted by Bowlingfan92 View Post
    From what I'm understanding about the reviews I have been reading, the Phaze II is suppose to have a stronger roll than the original. Though everyone is different I have reading a lot of positive reviews on it so far.
    A I said it may be me or the massive shine on the original Phaze, On BB.com the aggressive rate of the Track is a 4 and the phaze is an 8. Maybe I expected too much from the Phaze.
    “There’s nothing like throwing a 16lb 8.5 inch sphere at 10 3.5lb wooden objects spaced 12 inches apart and having them all hit each other” proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

From everything I have seen the Phaze II is a great compliment to the original Phaze. Earlier and overall stronger by 3 to 5 boards

I really enjoyed Bowlingball.com reaction video. I feel like everyone can somehow relate their throw to the video and make an honest judgment on a ball. That being said The phase II looks like a killer ball, and made by storm, you definitely can not go wrong.

I would love for them to put in bad shots (or using bad lines) in reaction videos also so you see what happens if you are not totally lined up. Anyone here with me on this?

Chats: 1

Quote Originally Posted by NewToBowling View Post
    I would love for them to put in bad shots (or using bad lines) in reaction videos also so you see what happens if you are not totally lined up. Anyone here with me on this?
    I would love to see that heck I want to see low avg. bowlers use the new equipment. but I don't think that's the best way to sell a ball, as we know the trick in moving large amounts of bowling equipment is the perceived notion that "this one is better, hits harder, rolls longer, holds all its energy and will up your game to pro level" ha ha

Would be funny having them show the new "best hooking ball" ever and half the throws end up in splits. "Hey, it's hits so hard pins don't have time to react"

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Brian Stelly is the Winner of the Storm Phaze II.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Quote Originally Posted by bowl1820 View Post
    Brian Stelly is the Winner of the Storm Phaze II.
    It's ok. I really didn't want the ball

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12