Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bowling ball design

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by fordman1 View Post
    Nothing pers. I find humor in a lot of the post. I never have a typo myselt. Even some of the serious stuff if funny. The two or three guys who get into ball layouts usually loose me after one pap or Cg thingie. They can write 3 paragraphs and be correct about everything but no one else understands a word of it.
    No problem with they typo post I thought your response was funny. That's why I posted the video I'm not expert on layouts either and it's a lot easier to picture with the video instead of trying to read it and understand it. Liked that it showed the effect with different styles too. It seemed to address a lot of what we've talked about in this post.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Pin Crusher
    Chats: 0

Thanks Amyers. I worked with a guy who was from West By God Virginia for years. He used to bring in squirrel heads and crack open their head and eat the brains. I still get queezie thinking about that. He had 5 brothers and would bring in pictures of their family and it looked like a pool table full of Que balls. One of the nicest people I ever knew. He took a few of us down there for deer hunting one year. He liked to have killed us walking up and down hills.

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by fordman1 View Post
    Thanks Amyers. I worked with a guy who was from West By God Virginia for years. He used to bring in squirrel heads and crack open their head and eat the brains. I still get queezie thinking about that. He had 5 brothers and would bring in pictures of their family and it looked like a pool table full of Que balls. One of the nicest people I ever knew. He took a few of us down there for deer hunting one year. He liked to have killed us walking up and down hills.
    I have never eaten squirrel brains nor do I intend to start but I do know some guys who bread and fry them to eat.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Pin Crusher
    Chats: 0

I hate to gross anyone out but the head was in a tupper ware bowl. He cracked it open and ate it with a fork. It was cooked. I guess I should clarify. STILL!

I think it's time to barf....
    Southern Nevada USBC Board of Directors. DV8 - Thug Unruly, Vandal, Vandal Smash. Pitbull, Brunswick - Ultimate Nirvana, Fanatic BTU, Vintage Danger Zone, Plastic T Zone. Memberships- USBC Southern Nevada - http://www.sonvbowl.com, 9TapTour Las Vegas Region - http://www.9taptour.com, LaneSideReviews, #TeamLSR, #TeamBrunswick

Chats: 55

And just how in the bejeebies did we go from bowling ball design to eating squirrel brains? Is that the cause of my current slump - I have no squirrel brains? Although, come to think of it, a few people I know (hubby) might just agree I DO have a squirrel's brain. So confused these days
    Proud member of bowlingboards.com bowling forums & winner of bowling ball give-away!
    High Series - 704; High Game - 290 (a long time ago) Current Average - 150

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12