Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Surface changes to consider for Roto-Grip Hyper Cell Skid

Quote Originally Posted by Amyers View Post
    Nock the polish off with a 500 grit pad then change your surface to 4k preferably on a ball spinner. Simply work your way down until you reach a point where your happy with the reaction. Probably between 3k or 4k should even the reaction out enough for him to be happy with the ball.
    Sounds like what we did with the Rhino Pro for my other buddy, it's never been touched since and he loves it.

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Sounds like what we did with the Rhino Pro for my other buddy, it's never been touched since and he loves it.
    Very similar for a lot of people that polish just equals over under and a hard to control reaction. It looks good on the wall in the pro shop but it's usually not the best reaction. 4k gives almost as much backend motion just seems to smooth it out a little. If he hasn't touched it up since we talked last tell him to hit it again. That surface doesn't last forever. He should really hit that by hand again every other set or so and put it on a ball spinner every 30-50 games.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12