Specs: Left Handed, 15 mph, ~400 rev rate, drilled my Xeno 45*x4.5"x40* (PAP is 4 1/2" over, 1/2" up). This puts the pin above the bridge for me. I chose this drilling because I had already drilled my Jackpot pin down, and with numbers similar to the Primo, I decided to move the pin up Xeno and maintain the box cover prep.

This resin cover compliments the rest of the equipment in my arsenal, which has allowed me to keep my angles a bit more closed and use the pin up combined with the cover to get the ball through the fronts. The core has retained much of its mass, since I drilled this pin up, which gets the ball through the pins very well. The centers I bowl in have all converted to Twisters, so that has been a learning experience by itself, and this layout has given me a great compliment in my arsenal so I have a variety of options of ways to get the ball to go through the pins!

For comparison purposes, I have the flexibility to use this ball when my Jackpot is revving up too soon (I have put a bit of surface on my Jackpot, and pin down drilling) and not going through the pins correctly, or I can use this ball (and stay in a similar zone) if my Ridiculous Pearl is not going through the pins correctly. At Radical, it is all about building arsenals and filling gaps, and the Xeno does just that. Not all balls will carry 100% of the time due to the countless variables in our sport. The Xeno is a great ball to have if you need a ball to read the lane a tad earlier, so that you can add variety to the path your shots are traveling through the pin deck.

Thanks for reading my review. Please let me know if you have any questions about the Xeno, or any other Radical Bowling Technology ball. Email me at chrisheringer@gmail.com