Specs: Left Handed, 15 mph, ~400 rev rate, drilled my Guru Limited 45*4.5*40* (PAP is 4 1/2" over, 1/2" up). This puts the pin above my ring finger. I chose this drilling because I wanted hook, no other reason. I wanted to see the ball travel down the lane and then change direction. This happens to fill a void on the top end of my arsenal, where I don't have a strong pearl asymmetrical ball in my lineup. Wow, does this ball curve. The beauty about the pearl cover, this has allowed me to get way inside (4th arrow and deeper) when the lanes start to get toasty. The ball clears the front amazingly and maintains the necessary kick on the back of the lane. This core is a proven core and if you are looking for a ball to compliment any other strong ball in your arsenal, I will put this Guru Limited against that ball. If you are an existing Guru owner, this ball will make you drool!

I am happy to discuss any topic related to Radical Bowling Technologies. I would love to talk about your current arsenal and how Radical Bowling equipment can fit to suit your needs! Please shoot me an email at: ChrisHeringer@Gmail.com