Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thinking about these four balls........

Chats: 0

Default Thinking about these four balls........

Roto Grip Wreck-It and Hustle, Storm Match and Hammer Viral. I need a new ball and have these in mind. Does anyone here have these balls and how are they?
    Arsenal: Raw Hammer Orange/Black Hybrid 14lbs, Blue Hammer urethane 14lbs, Columbia 300 Lava Ball Plastic 14lbs, Highest scratch series 710 Bowling 38 years Never hit that 300 game. Highest game 276, had 11 strikes and one spare in the middle of that game.

Super Moderator

Blog Entries
    Chats: 1305

What is the intended purpose of the new ball?

Ringer

He is going to bowl with it lol here is your sign!!

Chats: 32

You gonna bowl with that bowling ball? Nope I just need a really bad paper weight. Here's your sign. lol

I knew what you meant just funny
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Ringer

People respond with such stupid responses here just answer the Question. I get that everyone throws different and has different speeds different pap but just answer to the best of your abilities or don't say anything. Sorry for the rant.

Super Moderator

Blog Entries
    Chats: 1305

Quote Originally Posted by manke View Post
    People respond with such stupid responses here just answer the Question. I get that everyone throws different and has different speeds different pap but just answer to the best of your abilities or don't say anything. Sorry for the rant.
    Let's take take the storm match as an example. It's a ball for lighter to light medium conditions. If the person wants something for their higher volume conditions then that wouldn't be a recommendation.

How can you "answer to the best of your abilities" without having anything to base it off of. How about this... the Match is the best of the choices because it smells good.

Sorry I meant to post an actual response too but got called away with work.

The Wreck it is by far the earliest of the bunch with your medical issues which I would imagine have effected your ball speed it would scare me. It's much earlier than the original Wrecker. Are you looking at the match or match pearl? The Match pearl and the Viral are pretty close both are longer lighter oil balls personally I have a hard time picking against anything with the Vibe core that's in the Viral. If your stepping up from the urethane hammer I think you'll find the Viral or match pearl an easier transition. If it's really heavy oil something like the Wreck It might work but that's a huge step from the Blue Hammer.

Current arsenal

Quote Originally Posted by StormBowler13 View Post
    Let's take take the storm match as an example. It's a ball for lighter to light medium conditions. If the person wants something for their higher volume conditions then that wouldn't be a recommendation.

How can you "answer to the best of your abilities" without having anything to base it off of. How about this... the Match is the best of the choices because it smells good.
    It is a good question and he had another post that I believe is connected to this one that kind of filled in a few of the blanks.

Current arsenal

Manke I believe you were the original one that posted a joke in response!!! Also Storm is correct he can't tell him what he might need without knowing what he's looking for. I knew because I read his other post but just from the info provided here there's no way to know what might be a fit. With what was originally posted the best you could hope for is I really like this ball but it doesn't matter if I like the ball if it doesn't fit his game or what he needs it for.

Just the opposite I hate it when I post my stats and what I want the ball for and then someone tells me how much the love their Alpha Crux. Well guess what I throw the ball at 12.5 mph unless someone starts oiling their lanes with quarts of motor oil I'll never be able to use one.

Knowing how at least a little of how a person rolls the ball and what they want it for are a minimum to being able to make any kind of reasonable recommendation.

Current arsenal

SandBagger
    Chats: 7

More hook does not always equal higher scores. Jesper was the number 1 with urethane balls.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast