Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thinking about these four balls........

Super Moderator

Blog Entries
    Chats: 1305

Although that really doesn't relate to this post, he was actually second in the event yesterday

Ringer
    Chats: 0

Sorry storm it wasn't about your response it is just this site. It seems all people do is nit pick on the littlest thing.

Super Moderator

Blog Entries
    Chats: 1305

No worries

Could I recommmend buying one ball at a time and seeing what it does before getting the next one?

I needed a do over on this post. I should have put that I need a ball that will be used on medium dry to medium type oil. Sorry about that folks. Nearing 70 years old it must have been some brain fade.
    Arsenal: Raw Hammer Orange/Black Hybrid 14lbs, Blue Hammer urethane 14lbs, Columbia 300 Lava Ball Plastic 14lbs, Highest scratch series 710 Bowling 38 years Never hit that 300 game. Highest game 276, had 11 strikes and one spare in the middle of that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    I needed a do over on this post. I should have put that I need a ball that will be used on medium dry to medium type oil. Sorry about that folks. Nearing 70 years old it must have been some brain fade.
    You could go with either a DV8 Vandal or Fanatic for medium oil, and when they start getting dried up you can go with the Fanatic BTU.
    Southern Nevada USBC Board of Directors. DV8 - Thug Unruly, Vandal, Vandal Smash. Pitbull, Brunswick - Ultimate Nirvana, Fanatic BTU, Vintage Danger Zone, Plastic T Zone. Memberships- USBC Southern Nevada - http://www.sonvbowl.com, 9TapTour Las Vegas Region - http://www.9taptour.com, LaneSideReviews, #TeamLSR, #TeamBrunswick

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12