Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who are you voting for?

Default Who are you voting for?

I vote for bowling on this Election Day

Monty Brewster.

I will be bowling tonight. I did vote this morning but I guess I can vote for bowling too

SandBagger
    Chats: 0

I decided long ago that NONE OF THE ABOVE seemed to be the best choice. Let the parties know that the electorate is waiting for solutions and not warfare.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckR View Post
    I decided long ago that NONE OF THE ABOVE seemed to be the best choice. Let the parties know that the electorate is waiting for solutions and not warfare.
    I agree! I think that the best outcome would be if 80% of qualified voters came out to vote, and the winner got less than 20% of all the votes cast. At least that might send a message to the powers-that-be about how unhappy we are as a nation with the abysmal choice we got this year.

Pin Crusher

Seems like a lot of unhappy people on here. So tell me how Clinton and Trump got so many votes. Trump got more republican votes than anyone in history in the primary. Both have a "huge" following. Pick the least nutty one and the most stable and most qualified and "HOPE" !

Cranker

I'm taking my kids to see Dr. Strange tonight because it's less scary and more realistic than a career criminal politician and a hot headed ego maniac actually winning their party nominations and one of them actually becoming President.

I'm in shock that trump won Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. Didn't see that coming. Even michigan is a surprise.

Funny just like 2000 the losing candidate won the popular vote. Nation is pretty much split.

Pin Crusher

Trump won the election with less votes than Romney lost with. Wonder where those People of color were on election day? Latinos and Blacks didn't show up. And then there are the Johnson voters. They don't know a Johnson from a Weiner picture.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast