Thread: HELLO! I am logged in.........

Chats: 0

Default HELLO! I am logged in.........

It seems that whenever I want to post a discussion topic and I try to submit it I get a reply that I am not logged in. The problem is I am logged in. Sometimes the posted thread is not a short one. When I post it and get the you are not logged in reply it is aggravating. This is usually when I first get onto the site. I am wondering if anyone else has this happen to them. So now I always check to see if I am logged in before I submit my post. Just checked and I am logged in so here goes.
    Arsenal: Raw Hammer Orange/Black Hybrid 14lbs, Blue Hammer urethane 14lbs, Columbia 300 Lava Ball Plastic 14lbs, Highest scratch series 710 Bowling 38 years Never hit that 300 game. Highest game 276, had 11 strikes and one spare in the middle of that game.

Chats: 55

I have that problem to. It appears that if you are "inactive" for a short period of time (reading long posts; walk away for a short break; or similar), then when you go to post, the site doesn't believe you are still logged in although it usually indicates you are - it just won't act like it. I have now made it a habit to copy my post. That way if it thinks I am not logged in, the I can log in again and paste my post without having to retype it. I don't know how some of these members post these really long, long post without it happening to them.
    Proud member of bowlingboards.com bowling forums & winner of bowling ball give-away!
    High Series - 704; High Game - 290 (a long time ago) Current Average - 150

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

If your going to make a long post and it takes you time to compose it or walk away for a time in the middle of writing etc.

What you should do is write it in a text editor first, then once it's done.

Just copy it and then paste into your post or reply and then post it.

That's happened to me once in awhile on some boards, it has something to do with the system timing out when it detects inactivity.

One thing you can try is clearing your cache and deleting the boards cookies. Then relogin making sure you check the keep me logged in box and see if that helps.

If your doing it from a mobile device that might be a possible cause, this sites always had issues with mobile users.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Super Moderator

Blog Entries
    Chats: 1305

I have been logged in on my phone and computer for months now. Never been logged out that I can remember