Thread: Bowler from Rock Springs, Wy

Chats: 2

Default Bowler from Rock Springs, Wy

Born and raised in Rock Springs, WY. Home center is Pla Mor Lanes here in Rock Springs. In high school I was one of the best youth bowlers in the state and surrounding states. In 2007 I won the Wyoming Youth Singles and All Events Scratch title with a score that has yet to be beat (2103 scratch). Being a 2 hander and hard on myself growing up, the pains of bowling have gotten a bit worse, mainly in my knee (due to a football injury in HS). Currently bowling 2 leagues in Pla Mor and averaging around 193. I don't think that's too bad considering the proprietor doesn't really care about this house and we have twister pins. Currently in my bag/locker: Storm Street Fight, Storm Phaze II (which I won through bowling boards), Storm Pitch Blue, Storm Phaze, Pyramid Blood Moon (cracking out at the balance hole after I had it plugged from a previous crack in the same place), a white dot, and a Pyramid Chosen Path Pearl. Hoping to get around to more scratch tourneys in the area.

Chats: 32

welcome to the boards Chip
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Chats: 2

Thanks. Look forward to sharing info with everyone