Thread: Storm Street Fight

Chats: 2

Talking Storm Street Fight

Purchased a Storm Street Fight a little over a month ago. Wanted to give it some games on it before I wrote a review. Here's what I think about this ball.

In the past, I wasn't particularly a fan of Storm/RG products. They would tend to die out after 30 games or so and I just couldn't get anything out of the ball after that.

This ball now has probably 60 games on it, and its by far my go to now in my bag.

Weight: 14lbs
    PAP: 4 7/8" over 1/2" up
    Layout: 5 X 4 X 2 (Recommended by Chad McLean, Storm Technical Manager)

What I wanted out of this ball: Decent length with a continuous backend reaction.

What I got: OOB was a bit stronger than I anticipated! This ball liked to hook, and hook A LOT. When it hit any kind of friction it just went left. It wasn't quite the reaction I was looking for, I needed it to mellow out a bit on the back end. I started with a light coat of polish and that seemed to do the trick. The ball gets the length I was looking for and with the massive core in this ball, it hits the pins HARD, something I desperately needed in my home center which has Twister pins.

Overall: This ball is a benchmark ball for me. It's my go to out of the gate to give me a good read, and even when the lanes break down, move a little left and it stays right on target. For me, I apply a bit of Storm Xtra Shine on the spinner every 21-30 games does the trick. If you're looking for length and power, I high recommend this ball!
    Last edited by chip82901; 12-02-2016 at 02:51 PM.