Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Contest Dec 5, 2016 to Dec 11, 2016 - Brunswick Fanatic BTU

Cranker
    Chats: 0

This is the ball I want. If there is ever I week I wanted to win is this one. Will it help if I say my birthday is coming up? =P

I am still in for the win to get a new ball or his first bowling ball for a team mate and get him away from the house ball.
    In the bag – DV8 Pitbull, DV8 Vandal Smash, DV8 Creed(16#), Path spare
    High Game – 276, SUN-184,TUES-193,WED-196,FRI-190
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forum! I am proud to bowl with One Hand!

Could use a new ball. Still throw a 20 year old Columbia 300. Trying to get back to that 200 average again but it's tough with old equipment.

Ringer

In it to win it!!

SandBagger

This would be a great replacement for my UpRoar. It seem to have lost the cover and no adjustments help.

I definitely need to add a Urethane ball to my arsenal, and this is probably the best there is right now.

I need a urethane ball in my aresenal...what timing

I have never bowled with a Urethane ball in my life, so this would be my big chance. As long as it comes in 12lbs.

Cranker

Think I'll try this,

no thanks I really don't want this ball...thanks anyway...LOL
    “There’s nothing like throwing a 16lb 8.5 inch sphere at 10 3.5lb wooden objects spaced 12 inches apart and having them all hit each other” proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

I love this ball! Especially when the lanes get burned up or are dry because of a short pattern.

This is Better Than Urethane for a few reasons. 1) Traditional urethane reads the lanes at around 25ft, whereas the BTU reads much later. 2) This ball actually absorbs oil where a urethane brings the oil down lane with it. 3) It has a very slow response to friction so that it doesn't over read and is very continuous through the pins. 4) It also takes to surface changes extremely well so that you can use it on short and sport patterns.

If there was a must ball to have in the bag, this is it!
    Southern Nevada USBC Board of Directors. DV8 - Thug Unruly, Vandal, Vandal Smash. Pitbull, Brunswick - Ultimate Nirvana, Fanatic BTU, Vintage Danger Zone, Plastic T Zone. Memberships- USBC Southern Nevada - http://www.sonvbowl.com, 9TapTour Las Vegas Region - http://www.9taptour.com, LaneSideReviews, #TeamLSR, #TeamBrunswick

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast