Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Contest Dec 12, 2016 to Dec 18, 2016 - Storm Phaze II

SandBagger
    Chats: 0

The Phase II is one of the Heavy Oil balls recommended by my PSO. Would LOVE to win this. It would make a wonderful addition to the Melee Hook I won earlier.

I threw this at a MatchMaker event a month ago. I ended up buying the Street Fight, but I really dug this ball, too. The super strong coverstock on a symmetric core is so controllable. Great ball.

great looking ball. Would love to add this to my bag.

This is one nice ball. Watched several reviews of it and looks like a hook monster...

Of course I got hooked into bowling when I first tried but it is always run into the gutter. So from then I practice and the best feeling is when I got my first strike. I am just a newbie, highest score of 137, no consistent average but as a Storm fanatic, Phaze II will not be just a display on my room. I will roll it regularly on the lanes.

Would love to win this. It is a ball that I have been told would be a great addition for me. So, looking forward to finding out that my name is the one!!!

Of course I got hooked into bowling when I first tried but it is always run into the gutter. So from then I practice and the best feeling is when I got my first strike. I am just a newbie, highest score of 137, no consistent average but as a Storm fanatic, Phaze II will not be just a display on my room. I will roll it regularly on the lanes. Dana Reyes ❤💖

Update: I got 143 last night. ILY. Merry Christmas, can I have this as my Christmas gift?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    One of my team members just got one, hasn't even thrown it in league play yet but he says he really likes it !
    Update, he broke it out last night and shot a 648 with it, I think he's happy with it for a first outing.

I have seen both Phaze's being used at 2 different houses and these balls can wreak havoc on the rack. All those bowlers are 2 handed bowlers though. I want to see a Pro throw it down and in, and watch what happens.
    In the bag – DV8 Pitbull, DV8 Vandal Smash, DV8 Creed(16#), Path spare
    High Game – 276, SUN-184,TUES-193,WED-196,FRI-190
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forum! I am proud to bowl with One Hand!

Ringer

Sign me up!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast