Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NIB Storm Shock Trauma

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by JaxBowlingGuy View Post
    Within 2 days of posting the offers I got were as followed...

$250
    $250
    Older NIB Storm ball (2013) plus $100
    2 for 1 on new release storm/roto ball
    $300

The virtual gravity which came out in 08ish is pulling close to $400 NIB in 15lbs...

Any weight outside of 15 lbs doesn't bring the premiums. No original box, about $80-100 off.. been drilled, about 50-60% off.
    so it's actually sold now?

I've considered in actually investing in putting some money into buying some storm closeout balls and putting them up holing on to them for 3-5 years and then reselling them. If you pick the right ones you could easily triple your money.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Super Moderator

Blog Entries
    Chats: 1305

Quote Originally Posted by Amyers View Post
    so it's actually sold now?

I've considered in actually investing in putting some money into buying some storm closeout balls and putting them up holing on to them for 3-5 years and then reselling them. If you pick the right ones you could easily triple your money.
    Yep sold within 48 hours.

Some balls you don't even have to hold that long to make a few bucks. The Hyper Cell Skid sold out in retailers about 5 months ago and they were selling for around $110 was last I saw. Have seen them recently selling for $170-180.

There's a retailer now you can get the Optimus Solid for $100 shipped. It wasn't the best ball, but as the story goes people want what they can't have/get.

Yep sold within 48 hours.

Some balls you don't even have to hold that long to make a few bucks. The Hyper Cell Skid sold out in retailers about 5 months ago and they were selling for around $110 was last I saw. Have seen them recently selling for $170-180.

There's a retailer now you can get the Optimus Solid for $100 shipped. It wasn't the best ball, but as the story goes people want what they can't have/get.
    I'm not thinking the optimus solid would be a good choice. The ball was so bad the distributor my proshop was dealing with offered them 3 for the price of 1 with any other order over $500 lol.

Congrats on the sale.

Current arsenal

Super Moderator

Blog Entries
    Chats: 1305

Yea it was a bad ball lol

The lock is on its way out and staring to be discounted. That will be a good ball to put up. Also the crux pearl is being discounted as well. The overseas balls usually sell well if you get them at a decent price.

Yea it was a bad ball lol

The lock is on its way out and staring to be discounted. That will be a good ball to put up. Also the crux pearl is being discounted as well. The overseas balls usually sell well if you get them at a decent price.
    The lock would be a good one to hold on to in my opinion anyway.

Current arsenal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12