Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Contest Jan 2 to Jan 8, 2017 - DV8 Freakshow Solid

Would love to try this ball. Just got my first new ball in 30 years and what a difference. Now I need to build a new collection since I am getting back into it. This would be a great addition.

DV8: Damn Good Bowling!!!

Cranker
    Chats: 0

Hello I am a random poster this week.....lol
    “There’s nothing like throwing a 16lb 8.5 inch sphere at 10 3.5lb wooden objects spaced 12 inches apart and having them all hit each other” proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Saw someone throwing a freaks how last night at league, it looked pretty awesome. Would love to give it a try.

love the look of this ball. Just bowled my first 700 series (725) and highest game ever (277) last night so this would be a nice reward!

I would love to have this ball for my arsenal.

Great review by Lane Side. Looks like this ball is versatile and can be used by all.
    In the bag – DV8 Pitbull, DV8 Vandal Smash, DV8 Creed(16#), Path spare
    High Game – 276, SUN-184,TUES-193,WED-196,FRI-190
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forum! I am proud to bowl with One Hand!

Pin Crusher

Would love this!
    Old guy with power (15.5-16; 325). Current arsenal--Storm Summit, RotoGrip Idol Helios, Storm Phaze III, Storm SureLock (retired), Storm IQ Tour Nano and Motiv Rebel tank (spare/dry). High sanctioned game - 300 (4). High sanctioned series - 856. A.V. 300-s - 8. Longest string - 25.
    2023/2024 YTD highs--High game-289; high series-739

The Vandal Smash is an excellent ball that is very good in med-heavy oil and doesn't over react to friction. It is a great compliment to my Ultimate Nirvana.

The Freakshow Solid is another ball that is great on oil and is just a step down from the original Grudge. but only a slight step down!

This ball has great read in the mid lane, retains a lot of energy on the back end and has very little over/under reaction.

Here it is from my brothers at Lane Side Reviews https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6Li8svm84s
    Southern Nevada USBC Board of Directors. DV8 - Thug Unruly, Vandal, Vandal Smash. Pitbull, Brunswick - Ultimate Nirvana, Fanatic BTU, Vintage Danger Zone, Plastic T Zone. Memberships- USBC Southern Nevada - http://www.sonvbowl.com, 9TapTour Las Vegas Region - http://www.9taptour.com, LaneSideReviews, #TeamLSR, #TeamBrunswick

Would love to be able to have this DV8 in my stable... A great looking ball also. Would love to see how it would handle the new lanes I am going to now
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com

I am a proud winner of a Bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

l'd like to get freaky with the DV8 Freakshow Solid

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast