Thread: Pyramid Pathogen Bowling Ball Review by TamerBowling.com

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Default Pyramid Pathogen Bowling Ball Review by TamerBowling.com

Published on Jan 1, 2017

Watch us test the Pyramid Pathogen on a medium THS. We all compare to the Pyramid Blueprint.
    Thanks to Greg Bickta of Perfect Aim Pro Shop and Hiester Lanes, Reading PA.

Read the full review here:
    http://tamerbowling.com/pyramid-path...g-ball-review/

Excerpt:
    Final Thoughts
    As I said with the Blueprint, I was hopeful when we picked up the Pathogen for our review. Overall, we were very pleased by what we saw. The Pathogen ball reaction is strong down lane but doesn’t surprise you with anything strange. It is a solid coverstock which still offers a consistent read. Oh, and that green…what can I say. I love it!

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Good review. I've always said I want one of these balls and I just might have to get 1 , even though I just got a tyrant.
    In my bag: Roto Grip Haywire, Ebonite Cyclone Gamebreaker, Brunswick danger zone vintage, Brunswick C-system Maxxed out and Columbia WD. High Game 300 (x3) high series 790...still searching for the 800.