Thread: Phoenix Area Proshop needed

Default Phoenix Area Proshop needed

Please recommend a Phoenix area proshop. Just got back into the game and not happy with the driller I found. He measured my thumbhole with a drill bit, not calipers. Then had to make MULTIPLE adjustments for it to feel right. Want to get a new ball drilled and don't want to go through that hassle again. Thanks!

Chats: 55

One of the best is Mike Calderon at Bowl 300 - US 60 & Rural. Also, Tony Maresca at Via Linda Lanes (A A Action Bowling)

If you are on the west side, south then Mike has a 2nd shop run by a guy I think his name is Larry - fully trained by Mike. Or if you want northwest, I hear good things about Jim Pratt at Revolutions in the Brunswick Zone at 59 Ave & Bell. Not ever used him, but know people that have.

Good luck and let me know what you think if you go with any of this. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
    Proud member of bowlingboards.com bowling forums & winner of bowling ball give-away!
    High Series - 704; High Game - 290 (a long time ago) Current Average - 150

Thanks for your recommendations. I was impatient waiting on here and I ended up going with Dave Cirigliano from Bowling Dynamics out of AMF Christown. He was recommend to me by a couple bowling ball reps that my previous driller in CA knows. Great guy and very knowledgeable. I bowl at a house with a very dry league shot. He drilled up a Storm Pitch Blue that feels great and I think will work well in league.

Chats: 55

Dave is good too. I haven't been to the new shop at AMF, but a few people I know quit going to Bowling Dynamics as they never knew which young kid was working and would they drill the way Dave does. Glad you found something you like...that's the important thing.
    Proud member of bowlingboards.com bowling forums & winner of bowling ball give-away!
    High Series - 704; High Game - 290 (a long time ago) Current Average - 150