Thread: 15# and 16# Refurbished bowling balls

Default 15# and 16# Refurbished bowling balls

Strike again bowling has over 100 used bowling balls. All of these ball are ready to drill. Check them out today at http://www.strikeagainbowling.com/refurbished

Chats: 4

Those used ball prices seem a little bit high to me because after you pay for
    the drilling plus grips and all you could just about get a brand new ball drilled
    for maybe just a few dollars more.

$69.95 +$40.00-$60.00 drilling plus grips =$109.95-$129.95 for a plugged and
    used ball.

I guess it all depends on how bad you want that specific ball as too how much
    you're willing to pay for it.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    Right handed, ex-cranker now a power tweener approx. 350 - 400 RPM's PAP 4 1/2" over 1" up high league sanctioned game 300 high league sanctioned series 788
    Bill

Chats: 1

Quote Originally Posted by got_a_300 View Post
    Those used ball prices seem a little bit high to me because after you pay for
    the drilling plus grips and all you could just about get a brand new ball drilled
    for maybe just a few dollars more.

$69.95 +$40.00-$60.00 drilling plus grips =$109.95-$129.95 for a plugged and
    used ball.

I guess it all depends on how bad you want that specific ball as too how much
    you're willing to pay for it.
    I concur, cut those prices in half and they might be legitimate but at those prices spend the extra 20 for a new one.

Cranker
    Chats: 0

He's got a lot of balls...lol
    “There’s nothing like throwing a 16lb 8.5 inch sphere at 10 3.5lb wooden objects spaced 12 inches apart and having them all hit each other” proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner