Thread: Sharkey53's Scores - Wednesday Night League 2016/17

Default Sharkey53's Scores - Wednesday Night League 2016/17

I had 188-189-202 for 579 (193 avg. on the night). Missed a few easy spares in the first two games and left a split in the 10th frame of the last game. Wish I would have started posting scores earlier but I figured it's never too late.

Current league average is 175 so I'm happy with my night. Just had new grips and a thumb slug put in my ball so it took some getting used to. Definitely happy with the changes.
    In my bag: Brunswick Strike King (14#) and Track Cyborg Pearl (14#).
    High game 277, high series 725.

Cranker
    Chats: 0

good bowling!
    “There’s nothing like throwing a 16lb 8.5 inch sphere at 10 3.5lb wooden objects spaced 12 inches apart and having them all hit each other” proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Wednesday, January 18 - 142, 180, 232 for 554. Got a brand new ball and the first game was the first time I rolled it. Clearly its going to take some getting used to. Continued to try the new ball in the first few frames of the second game, but just couldn't strike. Switched up balls in the 4th frame of the second game and was a lot more comfortable after that.

I figured I might as well post my scores from my Friday night league as well. It's not a sanctioned league as it is mostly an older group that's looking for a fun night out (I think I'm the youngest at 25).

I had 166, 199, 236 for 601. Really started to get the hang of my new Track Cyborg Pearl. Had 7 strikes in a row to end the third game, which I'm happy about.

I figured I might as well post my scores from my Friday night league as well. It's not a sanctioned league as it is mostly an older group that's looking for a fun night out (I think I'm the youngest at 25).

I had 166, 199, 236 for 601. Really started to get the hang of my new Track Cyborg Pearl. Had 7 strikes in a row to end the third game, which I'm happy about.