Thread: Curious about site software abilities

Default Curious about site software abilities

I like many of you here, participate in other on-line communities and have found that some features can be quite valuable and really can drive the site's future.
    There are a lot of different features and a couple that l have found particularly valuable on other sites are not being used the same way here.
    They allow much better following and interaction of threads.

Thread subscription with notification

Automatic following of threads I post in or start with notification

I don't know about anyone else but those two features would be invaluable to me, I can't tell you how many times I've lost track of a thread I started or had posted in and how many times I posted in a thread and it was dead because the OP had stopped hunting it down to follow it up.

If this software has the ability to better use those features available it would greatly enhance the usability of the site.

I realize there is a subscription feature but it doesn't appear to be automatic and there is not a watch / stop watching thread button to quickly and easily use it.
    Maybe mine needs to be setup better but I think it should automatically be on.
    Last edited by Tony; 01-18-2017 at 09:21 AM.

Cranker
    Chats: 0

My only issue here is that you cannot load pictures direct from your computer
    “There’s nothing like throwing a 16lb 8.5 inch sphere at 10 3.5lb wooden objects spaced 12 inches apart and having them all hit each other” proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner