Thread: Mako

Default Mako

Looking for some feedback on the new Track Mako.
    Average =177 High Game = 249 High Series = 671
    Arsenal = Hammer 15# Burgundy, Hammer 16# Rythm, Track #15 Artillery Arsenal, Track 16# Tour SiC

Quote Originally Posted by Turkey Track Hammer View Post
    Looking for some feedback on the new Track Mako.
    Wow thanks!
    Average =177 High Game = 249 High Series = 671
    Arsenal = Hammer 15# Burgundy, Hammer 16# Rythm, Track #15 Artillery Arsenal, Track 16# Tour SiC

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Quote Originally Posted by Turkey Track Hammer View Post
    Wow thanks!
    Your Welcome!

Sorry you didn't get any replies, But I guess nobody has one. It's hard to give feedback about a ball you don't have.
    Last edited by bowl1820; 11-18-2017 at 08:25 AM.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Chats: 32

Sorry I don't see much Colombia/Track product period my way.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Ringer
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 1

@Turkey Track Hammer - I guess if you want some people to respond with no background on the ball then here you go:

Looks like a really aggressive ball, something that would be good for the higher end of your bag. Seems to be something you would want to throw when you are up against a heavy oil pattern where you want the ball to read earlier. Probably would pair well with a Mako attack (because that is the generic thing anyone says when talking about two balls from the same line with different surfaces).

Now, if you were looking for a review/feedback from someone who actually threw the ball I would recommend going on BowlingBall.com and reading the reviews as there are 56 reviews at this time. Granted when you asked there were not many reviews out there, but it was 4 days after the release date so the odds of anyone throwing it enough to give an honest review would be tough to find. Also you could look at YouTube since many of staffers will have ball reaction videos (strike-a-ramas) out there as well.
    Currently in the arsenal: Roto Grip Hyper Cell (@2000), Hammer Gauntlet Fury (@1000 polished), Roto Grip Idol (@2000), Storm IQ Tour Emerald (@1500 polished), Storm Phaze 4 (@1500 polished), Hammer Cherry Vibe (@1500 polished), Hammer Black Widow Urethane (@1000), Jet Blackbird