Thread: Columbia 300 Tyrant Pearl Bowling Ball Reaction Video by bowlingball.com

Default Columbia 300 Tyrant Pearl Bowling Ball Reaction Video by bowlingball.com

The Dynasty reigns supreme with the Columbia 300 Tyrant Pearl.
    Featuring the Tyrant Asymmetric core with HyperShock Outer core technology, the powerhouse of this ball is designed for a strong mid-lane read with continuation through the pins.
    Combined with the new Reflex Pearl HST with Hypershock Technology integrated directly into the coverstock, the energy retention through the lane with maximum energy transfer at contact means this ball will blend the pin deck like no other ball on the market today.

Buy Now
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

damn, such a smooth controlled motion. This paired with the tyrant has to be a real treat for anyone. would be great on the breakdown for that extra length with the same hitting power.
    In my bag: Roto Grip Haywire, Ebonite Cyclone Gamebreaker, Brunswick danger zone vintage, Brunswick C-system Maxxed out and Columbia WD. High Game 300 (x3) high series 790...still searching for the 800.