Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Really good video explaing the modern release

Cranker
    Chats: 0

One side note on my trip to Kegel. Kelly Kulick, Clara Guerrero, Angie Ramirez and Daria Pajak were all there working on their game. Kelly is a gym rat. She spent all day working on release drills and approach drills. Angie was getting coached up by one of the Kegel coaches and Clara and Daria were pretty much just practicing and getting some coaching. Clara I thought looked the best and I don't mean physically although she is a beautiful woman. I thought she was throwing the best ball that day. Even Randy Stoughton said that was the best he's ever seen her throw. I expect a big year from Clara on tour this year.

Also keep an eye out for Daria Pajak. She graduated from Webber last year and her physical game is nuts. Think Diana Zavjalova but with more power.

This is a picture of the 4 of them on Instagram. I was maybe 10ft away when this picture was taken.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPxcdIfB4Ai/
    Last edited by JasonNJ; 02-06-2017 at 11:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonNJ View Post
    I expect a big year from Clara on tour this year.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPxcdIfB4Ai/
    I hope so! It always makes me happy to see Clara on TV. She's a cutie!
    Average: 190, High Game: 285, High Series 718
    In the bag: Radical More Cash, Track Paradox Pearl, Track Tundra, Storm Super Natural

Quote Originally Posted by RobLV1 View Post
    Great video! Don't tell the guys who still think that the wrist has to stay cupped... it might rock their world and really upset them! LOL
    I have a post on this board about going from cupped to uncupped in the release. I got better revs and a good ball reaction. When I get a strike with this release it looks like I hit the pins with a hand grenade. The carry is so much better. Like I said in my post about it there is a lot less stress on the wrist when I let the weight of the ball uncup my release. Also I don't have blazing ball speed. I have a slow paced approach and I post up my shot and my ball speed at the pins is like 12 or 13mph. So I have no need for blazing speed. Slow is good to go for me anyway.
    Last edited by Hammer; 02-09-2017 at 12:55 PM.
    Arsenal: Raw Hammer Orange/Black Hybrid 14lbs, Blue Hammer urethane 14lbs, Columbia 300 Lava Ball Plastic 14lbs, Highest scratch series 710 Bowling 38 years Never hit that 300 game. Highest game 276, had 11 strikes and one spare in the middle of that game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12