Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where are two of our regulars?

Quote Originally Posted by Amyers View Post
    Glad to be back. you've been posting some good stuff
    I haven't posted much in the last month or so, and I've had to limit my bowling as well. My right shoulder and elbow are giving me a very tough time right now. Just had an injection in the shoulder last week so I can try to be ready for the PBA 50 Regional next month.

Between that, doing things for the USBC here and a few other things, I've been relatively quiet (if you can believe that! lol).

Hope things are going good for you
    Southern Nevada USBC Board of Directors. DV8 - Thug Unruly, Vandal, Vandal Smash. Pitbull, Brunswick - Ultimate Nirvana, Fanatic BTU, Vintage Danger Zone, Plastic T Zone. Memberships- USBC Southern Nevada - http://www.sonvbowl.com, 9TapTour Las Vegas Region - http://www.9taptour.com, LaneSideReviews, #TeamLSR, #TeamBrunswick

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by 1VegasBowler View Post
    I haven't posted much in the last month or so, and I've had to limit my bowling as well. My right shoulder and elbow are giving me a very tough time right now. Just had an injection in the shoulder last week so I can try to be ready for the PBA 50 Regional next month.

Between that, doing things for the USBC here and a few other things, I've been relatively quiet (if you can believe that! lol).

I've been busy too. Trying to get my daughter ready for the State Championships next month and work has been more time consuming than usual. Sorry to here about the shoulder I had some issues with the knee this summer and messed my summer bowling plans up good. Hope it heals quickly
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

I've been busy too. Trying to get my daughter ready for the State Championships next month and work has been more time consuming than usual. Sorry to here about the shoulder I had some issues with the knee this summer and messed my summer bowling plans up good. Hope it heals quickly
    Thank you sir.

Hope your wheel gets better as well.
    Southern Nevada USBC Board of Directors. DV8 - Thug Unruly, Vandal, Vandal Smash. Pitbull, Brunswick - Ultimate Nirvana, Fanatic BTU, Vintage Danger Zone, Plastic T Zone. Memberships- USBC Southern Nevada - http://www.sonvbowl.com, 9TapTour Las Vegas Region - http://www.9taptour.com, LaneSideReviews, #TeamLSR, #TeamBrunswick

M White banned ? How could that happen to such a low-key, easygoing, non confrontational fellow ??

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    M White banned ? How could that happen to such a low-key, easygoing, non confrontational fellow ??
    MWhite is very easy to get along with as long as you agree with everything he says and don't disagree with him about why he is right.

Current arsenal

Quote Originally Posted by 1VegasBowler View Post

Sorry to hear more news of guys laid up with injuries, I've had my share and know how it feels to be stuck on the sidelines. I'd rather bowl than sit even when I'm less than 100% and have had to take it easy so I can continue to stay on the lanes. Best wishes to your healing and return to a full schedule in the near future !

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Sorry to hear more news of guys laid up with injuries, I've had my share and know how it feels to be stuck on the sidelines. I'd rather bowl than sit even when I'm less than 100% and have had to take it easy so I can continue to stay on the lanes. Best wishes to your healing and return to a full schedule in the near future !
    Thank you Tony

With my knee, I should know a little more on the 22nd when I see my Ortho. Since it has been operated on 7 times already, I'm guessing it has to be replaced, and if it does I'll do it just after the winter leagues are over so I can be ready for the 17-18 winter season.

The shoulder will probably have to be scoped again. Not much improvement since the shot last week and that raises warning flags for me. So if it has to be scoped I'll do that not long after the knee is done.

It kills me not to be able to bowl 4-5 times/week, and I'm probably not doing myself any justice by bowling at all. I should probably take time off, but I'll deal with the pain of bowling 2 days/week so I can be somewhat prepared for the PBA 50 Regional next month, even if I have to take strong drugs to do it.

I guess I can play some tournament poker if I end up on the DL for a couple of months! lol

Chats: 1

MWhite is very easy to get along with as long as you agree with everything he says and don't disagree with him about why he is right.
    It's weird, i've looked over the last few posts he made I didnt notice anything confrontational or belligerent... Are the rules here really that touchy? I'd have thought the bumbling sniper would have been banned long before this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by drlawsoniii View Post
    It's weird, i've looked over the last few posts he made I didnt notice anything confrontational or belligerent... Are the rules here really that touchy? I'd have thought the bumbling sniper would have been banned long before this guy.
    I think it happened a while back and it may be the offending post has been removed. I know that he went through a spell of simply attacking everything RobM said and was asked to stop by multiple posters including myself. I either have forgotten or didn't see what lead directly to the banning but I know that it had reached a point that I was sick of it.

Current arsenal

I think it happened a while back and it may be the offending post has been removed. I know that he went through a spell of simply attacking everything RobM said and was asked to stop by multiple posters including myself. I either have forgotten or didn't see what lead directly to the banning but I know that it had reached a point that I was sick of it.
    Ya' know, it's one thing to being able to agree to disagree and we all have opinions. But some of the fighting, arguing and personal attacks have been beyond nonsensical. It's as if some people have become totally unglued.

Constructive conversations that have disagreements for different points of view is part of what we're here for.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast