Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need a really good fitting for my first hook ball. Any in Western MA?

Cranker
    Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by ccbehrens View Post
    I ended up going to DJ's Pro Shop in Auburn Ma and got fitted by John. It turns out he's an IBPSIA certified fitter. Why that didn't show up on the IBPSIA website is beyong me. It was a bit closer at about 45-50 mins away. He was quite good.
    Awesome, did you get a new ball as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaescrub View Post
    That first step into a reactive ball and the right fit is very important. It good that you are looking around that will save you from throwing money out the window. After everything is fit and drilled for you ask for a copy of your fit your pap and even the lay out of your ball. that info can come in handy.
    I didn't do this, but I intended to. They keep the sheets, so I should be able to get it off of him in the future. I am sure that this won't be the last time I need fitted.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonNJ View Post
    Awesome, did you get a new ball as well?
    I had an Ebonite Cyclone Black/Silver/Gold drilled for me which I had purchased online. He charges an extra $20 for balls bought outside, but I liked the ball and I think it'll likely be a good starter ball and he was good enough a fitter that it was worth it. Now I need to learn to throw it in the right way to hook.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12