Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Contest Feb 20 to Feb 26, 2017 - Pyramid Pathogen

Default Contest Feb 20 to Feb 26, 2017 - Pyramid Pathogen

We are giving away a Pyramid Pathogen to a random poster from Feb 20 through Feb 26, 2017.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com. Contest winners will receive Free Shipping within the contiguous US. Winners from other locations are eligible to win but will be responsible for actual shipping costs to their location.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

Members of Bowling Boards' Facebook page (www.facebook.com/bowlingboards) are also eligible to win each week. You must "Like" the Bowling Boards Facebook page and comment/like/share on the weekly giveaway post to be entered to win that week's contest.

Think of these as separate entries. Better odds of winning!

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of "trying to win" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

Contest winners must claim their prize within 90 days, or the prize is forfeit.
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Chats: 0

In first
    Hammer Purple Urethane. Storm Surge Hybrid, Storm Pitch Purple, Roto Grip Hyper Cell.
    2 Storm Surge Pearl 4x4x2 and a no flare, ,Roto Grip Hot Cell, Roto Grip Haywire.
    2020/2021, Hi Average 219, Hi Game 289, Hi Series 771, 30 Clean 4, 700 Series 16.
    2021/2022, Hi Average 211, Hi Game 256 Hi Series 693, 30 Clean 0, 700 Series 0.
    Proud member of Bowlingboards.com Since 2013.

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

But, I'm in for the win!

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

SandBagger
    Chats: 26

yea, more Pyramid balls, good call
    Beyond Revs Pro Shop Staffer. West Valley and Riverton, Utah.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums. 900Global Inception DCT, Inception Pearl, Honey Badger, Covert Ops, Special Ops, Desert Ops Brunswick Green Quantum Radical Tremendous

Very cool looking ball. I could use a little green in my bag

Green grenade going down the lanes!

Chats: 0

what kind of reaction can we see with the pathogen? Is it a ball that will always go clean through the front?
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com
    Hammer Dark Legend, Columbia Side swipe solid, Ebonite Game Breaker 2, Columbia 300 Disorder, Columbia 300 Eruption pro C300 Eruption Pro Hybrid, Track MX10, Brunswick Rhino, Rotogrip RG Plastic

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Quote Originally Posted by Bowlingfan92 View Post
    what kind of reaction can we see with the pathogen? Is it a ball that will always go clean through the front?
    Published on Jan 1, 2017

Watch us test the Pyramid Pathogen on a medium THS. We all compare to the Pyramid Blueprint.
    Thanks to Greg Bickta of Perfect Aim Pro Shop and Hiester Lanes, Reading PA.

Read the full review here:
    http://tamerbowling.com/pyramid-path...g-ball-review/

Excerpt:
    Final Thoughts
    As I said with the Blueprint, I was hopeful when we picked up the Pathogen for our review. Overall, we were very pleased by what we saw. The Pathogen ball reaction is strong down lane but doesn’t surprise you with anything strange. It is a solid coverstock which still offers a consistent read. Oh, and that green…what can I say. I love it!

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast