The Sleeper: 2-8
    The Big Four: 4-6-7-10
    The PBA Washout: 1-2-4-6-10
    The Sour Apple/ The Lily: 5-7-10
    The Buzzard: 3-4-6-7-9-10
    The Rail: 1-2-4-7
    The 7-10
    The Jussst a Bit Outside: 1-2-3-4-5-7-8-10
    Last edited by bowl1820; 03-06-2017 at 08:10 PM.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Yikes! I've rolled a few of those...and some of them I'm not sure how you'd leave them...

I've seen a couple of those rolled on TV, too.

Cranker
    Chats: 0

lol good stuff. I must say I never remember leaving a 5-7-10, just luck I guess....
    “There’s nothing like throwing a 16lb 8.5 inch sphere at 10 3.5lb wooden objects spaced 12 inches apart and having them all hit each other” proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Cranker

Quote Originally Posted by LOUVIT View Post
    lol good stuff. I must say I never remember leaving a 5-7-10, just luck I guess....
    I saw someone leave that last week during league. You know Lou you just jinxed yourself. =P

Cranker

Quote Originally Posted by JasonNJ View Post
    I saw someone leave that last week during league. You know Lou you just jinxed yourself. =P
    funny part is I know a guy who is a ball rep or something and he was saying ok yall watch this shot....and boom 5-7-10..We were hysterical .He is HOLLYWOODHAL47 I think on you tube, great guy and has has so much back surgery it's amazing what he does. I love to watch him, his reactions are so cool, one of the nicest guys I know!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74TtErX_ypA
    Last edited by LOUVIT; 03-08-2017 at 02:36 PM.
    “There’s nothing like throwing a 16lb 8.5 inch sphere at 10 3.5lb wooden objects spaced 12 inches apart and having them all hit each other” proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Quote Originally Posted by LOUVIT View Post
    funny part is I know a guy who is a ball rep or something and he was saying ok yall watch this shot....and boom 5-7-10..We were hysterical .He is HOLLYWOODHAL47 I think on you tube, great guy and has has so much back surgery it's amazing what he does. I love to watch him, his reactions are so cool, one of the nicest guys I know!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74TtErX_ypA
    Both those guys are hilarious, good thing the lanes around them are clear, they would be running people over with the animated, exaggerated responses.