Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pyramid only for BB

Default pyramid only for BB

Is pyramid balls exclusive only to bowlngball.com? I'm interested in trying out these balls and when I do get a ball online, I have the site drill my stuff. Buddies is were I go mainly but they don't have pyramid balls. Plus, for $25 I can get my stuff drill with a ball IT installed. no finger inserts....

I'll check if the local PSO guy carries pyramid or if he can get it at Steve Cooks facility.
    bowlingboards.com bowling ball winner!!

Cranker
    Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by fokai73 View Post
    Is pyramid balls exclusive only to bowlngball.com? I'm interested in trying out these balls and when I do get a ball online, I have the site drill my stuff. Buddies is were I go mainly but they don't have pyramid balls. Plus, for $25 I can get my stuff drill with a ball IT installed. no finger inserts....

I'll check if the local PSO guy carries pyramid or if he can get it at Steve Cooks facility.
    You can order the ball and have it sent directly to Buddies.

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Yep, Pyramid is BB.com's house brand ball.

If you want BB.com will drill it, they will just contact them and tell them what you want.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Thanks gents...

have you guys tried these balls?

On video they look, well the ones I've seen, they look very clean.

I prefer clean but not too jumpy... which ball should I try first on the "smoother" side?

Cranker

I won the Chosen One on here a few weeks ago and last week I bowled a 266 game with it. Had the front nine, pulled my 10th shot leaving the 6-10 which I then chopped. So frustrating.

Anyway, the Chosen One reminds me of my Haywire which I also won here the year before. Pretty clean through the front and continues nicely through the pins.

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Thanks gents...

have you guys tried these balls?

On video they look, well the ones I've seen, they look very clean.

I prefer clean but not too jumpy... which ball should I try first on the "smoother" side?

Take look at these two reviews with videos, they were done by Tamer Bowling which make some good review videos and are about the first/only reviews done by someone other than BB.com about the Pyramid balls and they give them good mark.

Pyramid Blueprint Bowling Ball Review by TamerBowling.com
    http://www.bowlingboards.com/threads...merBowling-com

Pyramid Pathogen Bowling Ball Review by TamerBowling.com
    http://www.bowlingboards.com/threads...merBowling-com

I have a Pyramid Curse I won here a few weeks back and even though I've been in a bowling slump. The ball looks good though, it's real consistent and seems to take to cover changes well.The ball is pretty hard off the spot, but I don't see it as being jumpy.

I'm going to try and have some video up next week of it.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

bowlingball.com will match Buddies drilling price, just contact them and they will take care of you.
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Cranker

Quote Originally Posted by BowlingBoards.com View Post
    bowlingball.com will match Buddies drilling price, just contact them and they will take care of you.
    May I suggest an online code for the discount, Buddies uses drill20 to take $20 off the drilling and it's found directly on their website.

Because I moved a lot in my old job, and/or PSO close or relocated, or too far to drive, I've relied on Buddiesproshop for almost 10 years. And through all the changes and adjustments with my grip, from traditional thumb, to mold, and to IT (IT thumb made locally, converted my mold into IT), they've done 100% accuracy in all my balls for so many years. When a drilled ball arrives, I double check pitches and span. So it's a bit worrying to have another online shop drill a new ball. I don't even let the guys up in the stadium drill my stuff lol.

Does BB.com use scribe line? how's their drill service reviews? I know they've done thousands of balls with good reviews, but I just haven't heard much.

Yes and thanks Jason, I've used that code for years lol. That's why it's just $25 to drill with no inserts. I carry my own inserts......

will see....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast