Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: ICEMAN does it,,,

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Thanks John,,,, Apollo, does send his regards to you and your family!! The weather has been CRAZY here in Kansas City too!!! Good luck with the truck thaw,,, maybe ,,,,, WHAT,,, OK,,, Apollos said that he was working on that weather problem in New England, but Trump won't let even GODS enter his domain!!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Not bad for the old man! Congratulations! And in a seniors league no less. Bet all those folks think you're a show off.... Keep it going!

I've seen several 800+ series bowled by Super Seniors, some over 70. I've also seen a couple with back to back 300's, including one by Ron Mohr in league within the past year. What you should really be proud of is the 800 series, not the fact that you did it at age 68, though I must admit that it does give me hope as I will be turning 68 in a couple of weeks. I look forward to seeing you when you come out.

Chats: 32

Congrats Ice. It's nice seeing you again on the boards.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Congrats! Great shooting Ice.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RobLV1 View Post
    I've seen several 800+ series bowled by Super Seniors, some over 70. I've also seen a couple with back to back 300's, including one by Ron Mohr in league within the past year. What you should really be proud of is the 800 series, not the fact that you did it at age 68, though I must admit that it does give me hope as I will be turning 68 in a couple of weeks. I look forward to seeing you when you come out.

Rob, only a couple,,,,, gulp,,,,, does that mean,,,, DOES THAT MEAN I am not only a GOD, but that I reign with the Super Seniors!!! Yes that's what the manager said: Sandy mgr of AMF. It was the fact that I bowled two in a row. middle game and last, and you have only seen a couple in your days, says a lot to me! Rob, am I really special, ,,,, like my Mom has always said?? Rob how many 800's have you had? I have been close only a few times, but have had many 700's, now and then. My average this year at the present time on that seniors league is 210. On a Wednesday evening league it was, last week, 205. What seems to kill my average is the HOT and COLD spells. I guess that's the way it is for everyone, even us Gods! I will look you up FOR SURE my friend, might even give you a free: "How to bowl a 800 plus score lesson! NO CHARGE. It is the lest I can do for that ONE lesson you gave me, that put me on the right track to not only becoming a better bowler, but a Super Senior, and God! I thank you my friend!! ((((It's too bad about Aslan,,, maybe,,,, MAYBE its not you Rob,,,, he just might be special too, in other ways, not to include bowling. Rob, you can lead a horse to water........... you know what I am saying..... Anyway I am a Star Trek huge FAN, so my wonderful Wife and me will be bring our home away from home 5th wheel to your area. QUESTION: Is there room to park it in front
    of you house close, or near a drainage ditch? I have a sh-t hose in my camper, that can reach out to 60 ft! thanks again bud!

Remember, I've only been bowling for 6 years... after I retired from the Iron Workers local #10 here in Kansas city. I traveled a lot putting up buildings, bridges, towers, you name it. I could never join a league because I was on the road a lot for various companies. So there is hope for all you elderly men and women. Remember I had to bad accidents while putting up the steel... broke my neck one fall, and my lower back on another... not to mention to all you seniors out there I was diagnosed with Lupus, and RA 12 years ago. I am still handling it all without ANY MEDICATIONS! NONE.... I work out, have a fantastic water purification system that does my whole house, we eat organic foods. I could go on about the many changes I have made including detoxing my Godly body of toxins, ( a requirement to mingle with the gods), but I don't have the time. I bowl tonight with my Wife, the woman I love, and my oldest son! YOU ARE WHAT YOU drink, eat, and breath Aslan!!! Time to go polish my balls!!!!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 03-15-2017 at 03:43 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

<In Mike White Voice>"Walled off house shot" </>

I kid. Congrats. That is hard to do.

Blog Entries

Lanes were half full, Monday, and no one else had even a 700 series... not sure but I think there were a few 600's two I know of... LOL,,,, I was in the zone, some might even call the Twilight Zone! "Imagine if you will, an old broken down beat up Iron Worker that had broken neck, and lower back, back in 1992. Imagine if you will this Iron Worker rolling a 834 on Monday the 13th of march, This can and did happen in the Twilight Zone!! LOL I am sure I will come down to earth, tonight. I know when Jason, The Dude had his 854 a few weeks ago,,,, the following week it was back in the 600's. The magic I had happens,,,, and when it does, its like nothing else except maybe when playing golf with the gods! Both feel heavenly!

I hope to re-learn how to post pic's on this site, will post the 3 games showing all the frames including the first game that ruined my 900, LOL.. 234.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Let's not get carried away. I'm glad I could help you with your bowling. To answer your question, No. Our community has strict CC&R's preventing anyone from camping anywhere in the area. You might check out the camper areas affiliated with Circus, Circus, and Sam's Town. BTW, Super Senior simply refers to a senior bowler who is over 59 years old...it is not a statement of quality or ability. LOL

Chats: 4

Glad to see you back Iceman I thought you might have got too close to
    the heat and melted away or something. LOL!!!!!

Yeah Rob is right super senior is just a title in the bowling world when
    you hit 59 or 60. I've been a super senior for 6 years now and I guess
    all of us old bowlers are just like a fine wine we get better with age.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    Right handed, ex-cranker now a power tweener approx. 350 - 400 RPM's PAP 4 1/2" over 1" up high league sanctioned game 300 high league sanctioned series 788
    Bill

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast