Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: ICEMAN does it,,,

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    This is really putting pressure on me to bowl an 835...

If we are what we eat...than I'm Little Caesar.
    "To Dream the impossible Dream,,,, da,,,da,,,, daaaaaa,,, you know the words Don, I mean Aslan! LOL shot for a 735 first... LOL Iceman is Way-too-COOOOL!!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries

Iceman does it for not only his lovely wife, but for God, and Bowling Board . com!!!!

I was so HOT that day, that I had to run off to the Freezer, after bowling my second consecutive 300. Iceman was hot,,,, not good!! It was lonely in the meat locker, but the Glory was well worth the heat generated from the scores!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 05-23-2017 at 10:56 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries

I just set aside 5000.00 Big Bucks for Aslan's 835! If you don't do it before I die just get a hold of my wife, she knows the bet! I can't imagine the amount of
    interest it will make Iceman, before you hit that goal!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries

Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries

Aslan,,,,,,, I am going to help you get that 835! This will work if you give it a shot! "NOW ,,, LOOK into the LIGHT,,,,, LOOK deeply,,,, your bowling eyes are starting to get heavy,,,, yes they are
    getting Heavy,,, One bowling pin,,,,TWO bowling pins,,, THREE bowling pins,,,, they are getting heavy,,, (((quit thinking about Chicks in Iowa!!)),,,, how in the hell am I going to get you in the right
    frame of mind to do this impossible feat if you can't concentrate!!! I might have to do this hypnosis in person when you move up there in Corn Country! I know this might just sound corny, but it won't work, but worth a try! "DO YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN DO A 835!" It all starts there bud!!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries

Did it again the last day of our Big 22 league. It doesn't count since AJ and Iceman won the local Big 22 last week! It was a scratch 3 games for fun, I had a 734. series. AJ had a good 6 series. We are now on to the BIG MONEY that pays 4000, each for first place and good prize money on down from Frist. Would have had a better series, but did not bring my spare ball with me, and its one of my most important balls next to the Deadly Aim. Funny thing, I am leaving on vacation the same day of the tournament where all the local winners at each AMF along with about half the other bowlers will compete for the BIG BUCKS!!! How sweet would it be to leave home with an extra 4000.00 in our pockets.... WhOOOOPIE.... Like I have always said Dream Big!!

On a side not one of the Hot shot bowler on the league, Bruce, wanted to know if I wanted to bowl him for 20 bucks, (his average is right at 220), I said ICEMAN really didn't want to take advantage of his youth, being 40 years old, but I did accept! LOL...LOL... I then rolled the 300 above!!! Its was sooooooo Cool,,,, and you all know that ICEMAN likes Cool!! So the 68 year old man of Iron kicked his rear-end.... LOL What a great day it was!!

Now on to the finals the 25th of this month... two weeks to tweak my balls for the new lanes.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Bowling Guru
    Chats: 13

Just curious, did you give Randy Pederson permission to assign your name to Jesper Svensson?
    John

Blog Entries

No,,, lol,,,, J,,,,, I guess the moral of the story is: "NEVER BET ICEMAN money, that you can beat him!"

Funny the guy that got cocky with Iceman is a dealer on a gambling boat here in Kansas City. He should have known BETTER! ICEMAN is a new and even more improved model now that his health issues have been taken care of! More speed, more revs, and more total destruction of the pins.

That's 3, 300's in the last 3 months.... lol... lots of 3's!

I haven't heard form Rob???? I have unfinished business with him!

I want to bowl him on 3 different lanes what ever tournament style format he picks. I know I beat Aslan, the leader of the surfers that year, even in my weaken condition, and after 1500 miles on my bike pulling my trailer, with my wife on the back. Rob????? Do you accept my challenge..... Coach against, (one lesson) Iceman? Rare talent against your Godzilla knowledge!

What will the stakes be also...... but be careful,,,, don't bet something you can't afford to lose.... ICEMAN

Last edited by MICHAEL; 06-12-2017 at 01:54 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 204

Me and Iceman need to settle this.

IDEALLY...our two teams will meet at the USBC Open someday.

The other option is the PBA50 tour...but by the time I'm in the running for PBA50 rookie of the year...Iceman will over 75...so that probably won't work.

Most likely...we'll have to find a sport shot tournament or something here in the Midwest...outside of my area and outside of Iceman's area.

But congrats on the 300 Mr. Ice!
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Brunswick Endeavor; (: .) Radical Outer Limits Pearl; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 186; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 14.4mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Blog Entries

thanks Aslan about the 300 last Saturday! What was great was that the guy that I beat, didn't think I could beat him, thus the bet! ((AND THEN A FRICKEN 300 game)) Not to worry about ICEMAN age,,,, (being Ice, I am WELL preserved!) I age much slower then real people, depending on what set my thermostat while regenerating!

Why shot on a Sports shot, when you don't have the house shot down yet?!!

OOOOO,,,, I think I know why!

You think that since we don't have sports shots here in Kansas city, you might have a even shot at beating ICEMAN! LOL..... I did do a sports shot thing with Jason one summer about 3 years ago in Liberty Missouri, Retro Bowl. It was a different sports pattern each week, and ended with "The US Open layout".

It was fun, and very interesting! I did alright,,, lots of adjustments, so did Jason! Sports patters are fun and a challenge, but before you decide to take them on you might just try to master the house shot. (JUST SAYING,,,,! It like a judo student that is a yellow belt and not doing well at all, wanting to move up to a brown belt, before he has mastered the basics' of all the belts between, grasshopper)

ICEMAN has NO FEAR, I was an Iron Worker for almost 30 years, and believe me working up high in the sky was my passion, and true love! I really think its one of the main things that has given me the ability to throw so many good games right off the start 6 years ago when I started bowling. I had a 298 with the trophy to prove it on my mantle my first year bowling!

Let me know when your READY to RUMBLE bud! ICE can pack his bag load up the trailer, and bike-it-on-out where you deem favorable to YOU!

I would like to take you on at Plattsburg Missouri, on the REAL WOOD! Good lanes, but tough! My high game there the two winters I bowled was only a 279! Remember there has NEVER been a 300 game during league there! Plattsburg is a small town with LOTS of beautiful women, that are lonely! The ratio of women to men is 5 to 1. Most are corn fed, and look like the picture below.

Just a thought, knowing it just might help your game to get ...........a,,,,, in a relationship with a hot bowling chick. Yes, the hang out in Plattsburg on Friday and Saturday night is the 6 wood lanes of Plattsburg!

Maybe you could be the First, with all them fancy lessons from the Pro's to roll a 300 game, and find the love of your life all in one wood alley!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 06-12-2017 at 09:35 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast