Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: ICEMAN does it,,,

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries

since I can't edit the above,, for some strange reason, ( will not reopen) How about Sets a NEW,,, not NOW.. LOL
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

You're on a roll...keep it up

Blog Entries

What kind of an animal have I turned into, since my ONE LESSON with Rob the magnificent. Did this with a ball that Bruce Postal, ( BP Pro Shops fixed after it cracked all the way around, like many of my Storm balls! He is a master at putting them back together, and guaranties, them NOT TO crack again! He is in my opinion the Merlin of Bowling balls! The ball he put back together had a crack all the way around the ball starting from the thumb hole. Its bowling every ( Byte ) as good as before it cracked. The ball is a two year old Byte Storm ball! Will post a picture of the amazing repair he does on cracked balls.. Only charges 35 bucks!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 04-24-2017 at 05:51 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries

Just started my summer league at a different set of lanes,, Gladstone Bowel, (in Gladstone Missouri). Not a bad start on new lanes, Haven't bowl on league there for almost two years...
    First game 207, second game 237, and final game 232, for a 676. Will be starting out on that league with a 225,,, not bad for an Old broken down Iron Worker, with just ONE lesson form ROB!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 204

JP shot a 167 triplicate!!!??

And Iceman totally brag-hogged the situation!

Poor JP...he just had a rare triplicate game...and Iceman was running around the center in a tank top telling everybody about his 800 plaque.

Don't worry JP...I appreciate you.

Blog Entries

JP is my wife!! (,,, she has a foot problem and couldn't bowl! Thought you would figure that out since your a bowling god now! I am proud of my starting series on this summer league at Gladstone Bowel. Like I mentioned haven't bowled there in a while... they changed the oil that they were using, ( I think it was Corn Oil), and scores are going up! Have a 225 at the current time.

I don't have to run around the alley,,, people are coming to me seeking out my advise, and giving me money, just to have their picture taken with me! Its Cool being a Bowling God, and doing that Godly feat!

Think about it,,, check out NKC AMF PRO Bowel,,, 48 lanes,,, biggest bowling establishment in the Kansas city area. NEVER on record according to SANDY, a manager and competitive bowler from back in the 60's, has anyone did 24 strikes in a role, at this establishment in a league! They are thinking about a bronze body statue of me, in front of the bowling alley, next to the American Flags! Ask me If I would mind modeling for it... I said, Not at all! I am ICEMAN, my little kitty Cat!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries

I know I have been out of the loop for some time now working on my health these last couple years... but decided to show you a more current picture! I only put the cigarette in my mouth to show you what it can do to your skin, and face! I know,,,, I KNOW,,, Look almost the same since my last picture! I also have autograph pictures that can be purchased in your interested.... I do have some better pictures of me posing in different positions, holding my 834 ball proudly! My favorite is the one of me standing on my head, holding the Deadly Aim between my feet! My wife likes that shot too! She says its a ,,,,,,, get ready,,,,,,,,, GREAT Feet!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    JP is my wife!! (,,, she has a foot problem and couldn't bowl!
    Ohhhh.

That makes more sense.

Chats: 0

For your enjoyment, Iceman
    Hammer Purple Urethane. Storm Surge Hybrid, Storm Pitch Purple, Roto Grip Hyper Cell.
    2 Storm Surge Pearl 4x4x2 and a no flare, ,Roto Grip Hot Cell, Roto Grip Haywire.
    2020/2021, Hi Average 219, Hi Game 289, Hi Series 771, 30 Clean 4, 700 Series 16.
    2021/2022, Hi Average 211, Hi Game 256 Hi Series 693, 30 Clean 0, 700 Series 0.
    Proud member of Bowlingboards.com Since 2013.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast