Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: ICEMAN does it,,,

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default ICEMAN does it,,,

Rolled a 234, 300, and 300! NKC Pro Bowl, North Kansas City Mo.!! ( AMF) Seniors league.... been real close once before with a 780, but NOW... I feel
    very comfortable dwelling here with the gods!! Lady that has worked in management for over 40 years, said she couldn't remember anyone rolling a 800 with two 300 in a row. If you know ICEMAN,,, I don't make things up.... Call the lanes to verify.... LOL.... Life is sweet. Hey Rob,,, That Deadly Aim is awesome, I had just refurbished it prior to the outing. What's
    left in life???? All at the firm hard age of 68!! Been a while since I have been back to earth... to post each game can I post as a jpg?? Or, do I have look up how to convert to what ever it was.
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 04-28-2017 at 01:58 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 0

Awesome man! CONGRATS!!!!!! I havent even come close to a score like that..... Keep it up brother!
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com

I am a proud winner of a Bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Great bowling! Nice to see that you are alive and well. I'm glad to know that the Deadly Aim is still alive and well in MO!

Wow that's incredible Iceman!! Not many can say they've done that!

Good to see you posting and I'm surprised Aslan hasn't received an automatic alert on his phone that you are back.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Blog Entries

thanks guys,,, yes at 68, and rolling two 300 in a row... I must admit, I still find it hard to believe! My wife used her phone to video the last throw of both 300's. I need to get back into the posting of video/pictures,,, not as simple as I remember! You just can't copying the file and posting it.... I will do that soon! 834,,,, CRAZY!! All 24 were pocket crushing hits, but you all know how, (((what looks like a perfect shot can leave a ringing ten pin, even a 7, or 7/10. My good friend Jason,( know as The Dude on here,) had an incredible series just a few weeks ago on the Big 22, 854,,,, all strikes but 3 as I remember! HEY,,,,he's 25,,,, I am real proud of my 20 pin lower series. Rob, what's the closest thing to that deadly Aim in your opinion? If it were possible I would purchase a couple more. As I remember its a reactive Hybird,,,, RG 2.49, and Diff 0.054. I haven't bowled with either one of my two Deadly Aims for over a year and a half,,, mainly because I have a problem buying NEW BALLS,,, monthly... LOL! As many of you may know I have professional quality spinner with the sink, and water sprayer, I had just resurfaced it and used the Storm Rough Scuff prior to rolling the series. LIFE IS SWEET, being a God, on bowlingboard.com, and throwing a godly score.... Can't wait to see what happens tonight on my Wednesday night league, I bowl with my wife, and oldest son.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Nice bowling Iceman, good to see you back!

Blog Entries

Thanks Rob! Have you ever seen a 800 plus, where two 300's were thrown in a role, by a guy 68?? LOL LOL So glad you gave me that Deadly Aim Bud! Maybe it was that One Coaching lesson you gave me. As I remember you gave me, and Aslan a lesson! Aslan,,,,,, maybe I am a QUICK LEARNER,, LOL,,,, or maybe its my age, as I remember your in your early 60's. Sandy, one of the mangers has been at the 48 lane NKC PRO Bowel for almost 40 years, anyway she said to me and my wife that she has never seen at THAT lanes those lanes a 800 bowled with two 300 in a role. My wife is getting ready to retire this coming June from the Railroad! Whoopie! We are coming out to Vegas with our 5th wheel to take part in the Star Trek convention! (((((((Can't wait))))))) Doing the Roswell UFO thing just before that. I am thinking maybe another Rumble in Vegas,,, surly by now Aslan, with all his lessons, and coaching can beat me this time?????? LOL.... That was a blast last time!! Bikers against the Surfers, (and you Rob). Rob how has the Surfing lessons been coming along,,,, I hear Aslan is getting bowling lessons from you, in exchange for his guidance in riding the big radioactive waves on the west coast! Anyway, I do plan on looking you up when I get there if your game!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries

someone tell me how to post video and pictures or a link, and I will post some pictures of that day....

UPDATE: It all came back to me... LOL
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 04-28-2017 at 01:59 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Bowling Guru
    Chats: 13

Great bowling and even better to hear from you!
    Please ask your friend Apollo to keep shining here in New England so my truck will thaw enough for me to get to the alley to coach this afternoon.
    John

Blog Entries

Thanks bud!!!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast