Thread: Hi everyone!

Default Hi everyone!

Hi everyone. It's been about 5 years and I'm just getting back into it. My average is currently 195 with high series of 673 so far. I am from Columbus Ohio originally but now live in eastern Kentucky. I bowled all throughout high school and made many great memories and did really good in the process averaging around 205. I own a dv8 rude dude, storm lock, rotogrip haywire and rotogrip wreck em. I really enjoy reading everyone's posts and anything to do with bowling! My ultimate goal is to reach a 300 with my prior high game being 279(numerous occasions).

Chats: 1

let me know if you ever head back to columbus, i'm always looking for people to bowl with.

Chats: 10

Welcome!
    In my bag: Roto Grip UFO, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused and Roto Grip Hustle hyb

League High Series: 745 (12/23/19) High Game: 300 (11/23/15)

Proud member of BowlingBoards.com

Pin Crusher
    Chats: 0

Welcome aboard!
    Old guy with power (15.5-16; 325). Current arsenal--Storm Summit, RotoGrip Idol Helios, Storm Phaze III, Storm SureLock (retired), Storm IQ Tour Nano and Motiv Rebel tank (spare/dry). High sanctioned game - 300 (4). High sanctioned series - 856. A.V. 300-s - 8. Longest string - 25.
    2023/2024 YTD highs--High game-289; high series-739

Thanks everyone! And drlawson I was in Columbus a couple weekends ago and I bowled at a couple of the houses up there. Sequoia has always been my favorite but when I was in high school our home alley was AMF main lanes(now closed). I bowled for Whitehall yearling high school. Just kinda getting back into the swing of things and paying attention to small details in order to improve my game.