Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Summer 2017 Goals???

Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by JasonNJ View Post
    I did a one day session at Kegel back in Jan and it was good. They teach the modern release and what they feel is the best way to bowl. So be open to possibly changing the way you throw the ball completely. Since my lesson I've changed the way I release the ball and overall I think I'm a better bowler now but it took a while to get used to it.
    Thanks! I am hoping to work on a more consistent and modern release so that will be good! I just hope whatever I learn I can bring back and remember!

2017 Summer Goals.....New grips, more research, practice, practice, practice....for that possible league in the fall!!!

Practice!!!!! After 12 years I'm back in the game and bowling half way decent for a 12 year layoff. Shot a 655 in practice the other day (210,208,237) and am ready for fall leagues. I jumped into the competitive Monday night "big money" league. Other night was full already and hoping being around better bowlers every Monday will help me big time.... Hopefully by time Fall Leagues start I will have a spare ball to go straight at those pins on the right side.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12