Thread: Which ball to get?

Default Which ball to get?

Hi all,
    I am trying to decide on my next 2nd ball option. My go to is my Storm Virtual Gravity Nano, amazing hook, especially in heavy oil. I'm looking for something a step down. I need something where if I still make a mistake it is somewhat forgiving. I saw myself trying to decide between the Storm Torrent or the Track Kinetic. I've always been a Storm guy specifically, the past 10 years I haven't really owned anything else. Any suggestions between these 2 balls or any others out there would be great. Thanks everyone.

Chats: 2

If you're throwing the Nano now, which is solid, I'd suggest a step down to something pearl. I'm a big fan of the Street Fight. Great length, retains energy, and the iron cross core hits hard.

Thanks for the insight. I will check that one out.

It's definitely a benchmark ball in my arsenal. That is, until I throw the Timeless I punched up saturday lol

Some specs about your bowling style would be helpful.

That being said, I threw the Cyborg Pearl and Kinetic Emerald at a demo. Both great balls, the Kinetic was a little stronger, the Cyborg a little smoother for me.

I own the RG DareDevil and can't say enough good things about this ball. It is clean thru the front and is a very strong skid flip in the back end. I can adjust my angles and pick up a little more mid lane but still retain a strong flip in the back. It isn't the first ball out of my bag, but when my heavy balls start to be too much, this is next in line.
    Current arsenal:
    Motiv Trident Motiv Jackal Ghost RG No Rules RG DareDevil
    C300 Impulse Hammer Black Urethane

Now I think if I should get the RG DareDevil. Hearing good stuff about it lately.

Thanks for the insight everyone. I keep hearing good things on the Dare Devil as well. Might have to give that one a shot! I appreciate all the insight.

I've seen a few people roll the daredevil, and as of late, a few people roll the Daredevil Trick. The daredevil is definitely smooth. The trick on the other hand, is the complete opposite lol. It looks BEYOND aggressive