Thread: A new way to practice or bowl for fun

Default A new way to practice or bowl for fun

Me, wife, and dad will usually bowl for fun on Sunday mornings. Normally we just play 3 games each.

This last weekend changed things up a bit. For the last game played me and my dad vs my wife.

Our team would play baker format (or whatever they call it where we alternate turns regardless of strike/spare/open). Since my dad hardly ever strikes gives me opportunity to practice on spares.

Wife wasn't too thrilled about it but ended being pretty fun.

Chats: 2

Quote Originally Posted by NewToBowling View Post
    Me, wife, and dad will usually bowl for fun on Sunday mornings. Normally we just play 3 games each.

This last weekend changed things up a bit. For the last game played me and my dad vs my wife.

Our team would play baker format (or whatever they call it where we alternate turns regardless of strike/spare/open). Since my dad hardly ever strikes gives me opportunity to practice on spares.

Wife wasn't too thrilled about it but ended being pretty fun.
    I've done things like this. I plan on going down at some point and trying to play "arrows" by myself to work on some accuracy things. Basically, the idea is to start at the 5 board at the arrows and cross over the arrows and get the highest pin count. Once you start getting left of 20 it starts to get a little more interesting lol