Thread: PRODIGY BOWLERS TOUR -- 03-25-2017 "Les Misérables"

Default PRODIGY BOWLERS TOUR -- 03-25-2017 "Les Misérables"

Hey there, friends...

It's Coach Randy here, USBC Silver Certified Coach and volunteer youth director at Brunswick Zone Roswell in Roswell, Georgia.

For years, the kids in our junior leagues have been staying after league on Saturdays, staging these challenge matches each week. Starting this past Fall, I began filming them and giving them the full production treatment. Our series of "bowl casts" have grown into something of a minor internet sensation, as these weekly videos have been receiving tens of thousands of views each week. Not exactly Beyonce and Jay-Z numbers, but pretty astonishing viewership numbers for a bunch of kids nobody outside of Roswell, Georgia has ever heard of.

But as I think you'll agree, the show is pretty fun to watch, has surprisingly high production values, and provides a level of bowling excitement that rivals that which you might find on some of the PBA telecasts. Yes, seriously!

So I invite you to watch our latest episode of PRODIGY BOWLERS TOUR. There are quite a few others up on our YouTube channel should you decide to binge watch and catch up. Subscribe! Share! And help us spread the word of how awesome junior bowling is!

https://youtu.be/fyQcWEpP0Ik

Hi Randy glad to see you here!

I've been watching PBT since the Thanksgiving special. Really enjoy watching the youth bowlers and how they continue to improve. Charlie just blows my mind and saw a lot of improvement in Christian this past episode.

I'm glad the channel is getting more exposure, and your efforts with not only the youth bowlers, but the commentary and editing I know from experience is very time consuming and exhaustive.

Keep up the good work and wish all you guys continued success!
    Current arsenal:
    Motiv Trident Motiv Jackal Ghost RG No Rules RG DareDevil
    C300 Impulse Hammer Black Urethane

Chats: 4

Hi Randy,

I've been watching the PBT since last year and can't hardly wait until
    the next show comes on youtube each week.

I really like watching Logan F. he is a great little bowler and Charlie
    has really come a long way since last year.

I see Charlie is tied with Logan on the signing of the pin with 7 times
    and Christian has really improved a lot lately and I really enjoy listening
    to your commentary during the matches some of the things you say gives
    me a good laugh.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    Right handed, ex-cranker now a power tweener approx. 350 - 400 RPM's PAP 4 1/2" over 1" up high league sanctioned game 300 high league sanctioned series 788
    Bill

First class production

Nice job and thanks for your efforts to promote junior bowling!!