Review:

The United Revolt is the newest release from MOTIV Bowling Products. This is the first time MOTIV has introduced a pearl version in the revolt line that is great for medium to heavy oil conditions. Once again MOTIV brings the low RG Vanquish core and introduces the new Helix HFP Reactive cover stock. This combo gives the bowlers throwing the United Revolt very good length during transition period on the lanes and provides strong backend motion through the pins on a consistent basic. If you loved the revolt line or any other MOTIV product then you will love the United Revolt.

INNER CORE Vanquish
COVER STOCK Helix HFP Reactive
Finish 5000 Grit LSP

Comments:

I hope like most I have been waiting for a pearl version in the line and the United Revolt not only filled that void, its performance is almost mind blowing. To me this is a pearl version of the Revolt Vengeance and you ask any one that has been one the best bowling balls I have ever own and the United Revolt give me that something I was missing in my bag. The Untied Revolt provides me the length I was missing with previous revolts and still have the pop in the back end to strike at will. At first, the box finish was a little to shinny for me, but I took a 1000 grit pad and lightly scratched the surface and boy what a huge difference. Lower ball speed players though my want to try box finish at first to make it more controllable and go from there. This is a great piece for fresh conditions and during transition when your angles are becoming too angular and want to calm it down a bit without losing energy through the pins.

Likes: Excellent length and consistent backend motion through the pins. Benchmark
Dislikes: None

I recommend this bowling ball for all types of bowlers

MOTIV Staff Player,
John Robertson
www.motivbowling.com